By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces New 2DS XL

TorterraBoy said:
why not just get the 2DS then? its at 80$ retail now!

this one has the processing power of the new 3ds, a bigger screen it's cheaper than the new 3ds kinda and cute.

Around the Network

Firstly... Wtf
Secondly... WTf
Thirdly... WTF

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

TorterraBoy said:
why not just get the 2DS then? its at 80$ retail now!

clamshell design for increased portability and to protect the screens, larger screen, added control inputs, Amiibo support.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

KLXVER said:
Pemalite said:
Probably to hit the lower price point that the Switch can't hit.

How much more does a regular N3DSXL cost at this point? Cant be much more than 150 bucks...

$199.99 and 0 stock, you can't even buy the thing since last year.

Out of fucking nowhere.

It looks really good though, and the price is beautiful.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Pemalite said:
Probably to hit the lower price point that the Switch can't hit.

How much more does a regular N3DSXL cost at this point? Cant be much more than 150 bucks...

$199 right now for a N3DSXL

Still believe the Switch is replacing the 3DS as a handheld?

It appears Nintendo may not think so.

This would have been great...2 years ago. I must admit, I'm loving the look of it and 3DS has some decent software down the pipeline, they weren't kidding when they said 3DS still has some life left in it. Just make sure this doesn't step too hard on Switch's toes.

Also, this basically confirms continued 3ds support for another 1-2 years, indicating if there is a cheaper portable only version of the Switch on the way, it won't be out for at least 2-3 years.

Aprils fools day is over... ITS REAL WTF?! I wonder if its better than the 3DS XL?