By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New ARMS Info: Dark-Colored Ribbon Girl and More!

A couple of updates from the ARMS Twitter account: first of all, they revealed another alternate costume, namely the dark-colored Ribbon Girl you see above. They also posted a screenshot of the “Arms Lab” stage as well as the next weapon showcase video, featuring the shocking Sparky:

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/arms-ribbon-girl-alternate-costume-sparky-weapon-showcase-video-arms-lab-stage-screenshot/

Here's also the alternate Ninjara which has already been revealed;

Around the Network

The game keeps looking better and better. I recently watched a treehouse video with a friend and both think the game looks awesome. Can't wait for June! Hopefully it'll be good and not a dud in the end.

Man, i can't wait to play this game!

I don't think it will be included in this first title, but I'd really love slightly larger multiplayer (8-16) with strategic mapping that makes various different types of ARMs characters useful depending on the situation.

This actually looks like a super fun game and concept if they really go all in on it. I imagine we'll have to wait for ARMS 2 for that.

Looks good!

Around the Network

Once upon a time, I couldn't care less about this game. Now, with good reviews (75%+), I can see myself buying it. 85% or higher and it's a day one purchase!

That ribbon girl custome looks awesome.

Browsing this thread makes me hear the reveal trailer theme in my head.

Mike321 said:
That ribbon girl custome looks awesome.

Mega charizard x

Nice, wonder if there will be more than 2 colour sets

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]