Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

Esp since towards the end he was asking for nudes

I don't remember reading that part of the story o_O

Should I add it in? I thought the detail was kinda minor XD

Around the Network

StarOcean said:

VGPolyglot said:
! It's a good thing you didn't continue with that! Though, with your parents being so strict, I can kind of understand why you've had so many weird relationships now. Did you have them in secrecy, or did they know? Also, has your birthday happened yet this year? I'm just wondering if you're 1 year or 2 years older than me.

Yep, thats why! They were all in secrecy, not even my friends knew, which made what I did especially dangerous since this individual did once offer to pay for my plane ticket to "visit". 

Jan 28th, so already had it

My parents were kind of the opposite, they always joked about me getting a girlfriend and everytime I talked to a girl they'd talk about her becoming my girlfriend when all I wanted was just a normal friend. So, being the shy person I am, I've never even had one or never even attempted to.

It's good that you didn't take up his offer on the plane ticket, it's scary t think what would've happened had you accepted.

Also, my birthday's May 3rd, so you're only one year older than me! Though it seems like you've experienced so much more!

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

! It's pretty huge. That's a huge red flag. Hopefully he got caught so he wasn't able to do that to anyone else!

StarOcean said:
Nautilus said:
So you left her just because she was black and was actually a he?You racist!!!!!

I dont know how you end up meeting up so many strange persons and having those weird relationships.You would be a great guy to meet one day and have a conversation with XD

To be fair, he was tan not black XD more like a Jersey shore tan.  

I'd totally be up for a meet up

I would actually love to meet a number of users here.You all are very interesting and very nice persons.The only two things holding that back are that each live in a corner of the world, and well Im not rich XD

I would love for one day(in a completely hipotetical scenario), when VGC became popular again and had a constant stream of income, to rent a booth in E3 and invite the users here to a meet up there.Would be very nice, though clearly impossible.

Anyways, one of these days you will need to tell the story about the ex you dated that had those baby fetish.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

That doesn't sound minor to me... O_O That makes the story a lot scarier.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

StarOcean said:

Yep, thats why! They were all in secrecy, not even my friends knew, which made what I did especially dangerous since this individual did once offer to pay for my plane ticket to "visit". 

Jan 28th, so already had it

My parents were kind of the opposite, they always joked about me getting a girlfriend and everytime I talked to a girl they'd talk about her becoming my girlfriend when all I wanted was just a normal friend. So, being the shy person I am, I've never even had one or never even attempted to.

It's good that you didn't take up his offer on the plane ticket, it's scary t think what would've happened had you accepted.

Also, my birthday's May 3rd, so you're only one year older than me! Though it seems like you've experienced so much more!

See, whats weird is my family made the same jokes -but was strictly a joke. If I even tried talking to a girl too long theyd flip out. Ive had probably 12-15 gfs total. 15 if you count this one XD

Ikr? Its super scary. Its weird to see how blind I was.

Ive done a lot, but dont let it discount your own experiences

Nautilus said:
StarOcean said:

I would actually love to meet a number of users here.You all are very interesting and very nice persons.The only two things holding that back are that each live in a corner of the world, and well Im not rich XD

I would love for one day(in a completely hipotetical scenario), when VGC became popular again and had a constant stream of income, to rent a booth in E3 and invite the users here to a meet up there.Would be very nice, though clearly impossible.

Anyways, one of these days you will need to tell the story about the ex you dated that had those baby fetish.

It'd surely be an interesting event! Though I wonder if it'd end up just like the site and result in political rants. I'd probably be too nervous and anxious to go myself, but I guess a lot of other people would be nervous too, so maybe I wouldn't be too out of place.

Nautilus said:
StarOcean said:

Where you from?

VGPolyglot said:
Nautilus said:

It'd surely be an interesting event! Though I wonder if it'd end up just like the site and result in political rants. I'd probably be too nervous and anxious to go myself, but I guess a lot of other people would be nervous too, so maybe I wouldn't be too out of place.

Nah, most users here are nice, even when they get into heated discussions, and people tend to be nicer when meeting face to face.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

That doesn't sound minor to me... O_O That makes the story a lot scarier.

it was, especially in hindsight