By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: WWII announced, reveal April 26th 10am PDT/1pm EDT

www.callofduty.com/wwii

Looks like we might be getting a teaser tomorrow. The background file on the official website is called 4.22-Tease-Background-Desktop

3 low res screenshots of the game found on the log-in page of the Call of Duty website

Guy in the bottom pic looks exactly like Josh Duhamel, who's recently been working on a game:

Box Art and some promotional art:

Beta confirmed:

Some details on the game:

Pro Edition leaked, included the game, steelbook and Season Pass

And a promotional poster leaked, Beta is first on PS4

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Nice to see it confirmed. They got the setting right this time, now we just have to hope they got the rest right. Time to drop the loot box crap from the past few games, gaudy cosmetic items and upgraded weapons have no place in a World War 2 game, hopefully they dropped them.

You know that's never gonna happen

Well, after the "bomb" that was Infinite, that was to be expected.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nice! I know there were rumors of it being WW2 already but it's cool to see it confirmed now. I loved World at War back on the PS3 days. Hopefully it has a good campaign since the last Call of Duty I played was Black Ops 3 and that had one of the worst and dumbest campaigns out of all the Call of Duty games imo.

Why are they going back to World War 2? Wasn't them getting out of World War 2 the reason they did so amazing in sales? That's like making a 2D GTA 6. Then again I am no COD fan.

Call of duty Infinite couldn't be that bad now.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

It'll be tough to top the campaign in IW, but on the multiplayer front there's so much room for improvement. Hopefully Activision will streamline the experience, remove anything even remotely pay-to-win, and balance the weapons.

I sincerely pray that Activision recognizes that it isn't just a WWII setting fans want. It's also a balanced, enjoyable, and accessible multiplayer experience.

killeryoshis said:
Why are they going back to World War 2? Wasn't them getting out of World War 2 the reason they did so amazing in sales? That's like making a 2D GTA 6. Then again I am no COD fan.

Call of duty Infinite couldn't be that bad now.

i think these things go in cycles

and people love WW2

Would a Switch version of this matter, or no?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:

No, and I hope COD doesn't come to the Switch, 

fleischr said:

I'd rather get Modern Warfare Remastered honestly. It would bring back Wii memories of us getting the first Modern Warfare in the same year that the other consoles got MW2 lol