By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: WWII announced, reveal April 26th 10am PDT/1pm EDT

I hope that the East/Southeast Asian part of the war will actually be here.

Around the Network

No more jet packs = win.

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, I'm hoping for the Pacific theater as well, though the Mediterranean/Africa/Middle East theater would also be acceptable. The European theater feels overdone in video games imo. 

Yeah, Africa and the Middle East would be cool as well. However, I assume it's just going to be yet another one focusing on Europe.

Might actually buy my 1st call of duty game. played black ops 3 that came with ps4, traded it in within 30 minutes of play.

3 low res images of the game have appeared on the Call of Duty website's log-in page

Around the Network

It is amazing that WWII games are so old that they have become new again. 

I'll admit that I may actually pick this up depending on how it turns out. Never been CoD fan really but got to give them credit for finally getting away from future warfare crap. 

Mar1217 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Admit it, you just wanna see how Chinese and British army got rekt by the Imperial Japanese army, don't you ?

Serious, or joking?

Nautilus said:
Well, after the "bomb" that was Infinite, that was to be expected.

They have a 3 dev, 3 year cycle.

Infinite warfare had nothing to do with it.

Mar1217 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Serious, or joking?

Goes without saying that I was obviously joking. I'll make it more blatant,next time.

Sorry, I guess posting in political threads so much makes me unsure of people's intentions when talking to me about subjects like that! Anyways, I guess the Battle of Singapore could be depicted.

I haven't played a non-modern/future CoD game since CoD3... dayum! Wont deny that the setting alone has peaked my interest, but I wont buy on that alone.