By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Bomberman R v1.3 out now - Framerate increase, new maps, etc

Four new VS stages have been added to the shop (White Cross, Lagoon, Max Speed, Power Zone).

Two new series of accessories have been added to the shop (Crowns, Bombs).

The frame rate of the entire game has been improved. We also made slight adjustments and improved the controls as well.

Less lags are likelier to happen when every participant in the Online Battle have good network connection. (If you want to find opponents with good connection, set Other > Basic Settings > Network Settings to the very left.)

Made it possible to press L/R to change the inclination of the map in the Story Mode. Other > Basing Settings will also allow you to fix the camera position as well.

You can now choose the strength of the COM on the Multiplayer Battle Mode.

The strength of the Five Dastardly Bombers on the Story Mode have been adjusted.

The difficulties of Beginner and Normal have been reduced, making it easier to beat them.

Adjusted the heights and slopes on some maps to improve the visibility.

If you continue a certain number of times in the Story Mode, you will be able to continue without paying anymore gems.

Changed the BP (Battle Point) increase/decrease rate for the League Battle.

Fixed other various small bugs.

https://www.konami.com/games/bomberman/r/us/en/news/#news170421_1

Around the Network

this game is receiving a good support ( sure thIs game is very expensive ) this raises my hopes for a MGSV Definitive Edition port.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Nice to see they're making updates to the game. Still it's too pricey for me. I'll continue to wait for a price drop.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

if GAF is right it went from 30 to 60fps.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

oooooo another excuse to start up bomberman! (Ha! Like I need one. I will start playing it anytime!)

This is awesome. Now if only they would update it so we can get gems for local multiplayer. It sucks that all the things on the shop cost so much! It will take me years to get everything. By then Super Bomberman R 2 will be out and I will no longer play the inferior Super Bomberman R. Rendering all unlockables useless.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

find it very strange that the switch patches to games are actually adding features and improvements

Zelda patches improvements of performance were shockingly good
Fast RMX patch bought in time trial modes

Now this, all good work on the Switch front.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

That's sweet!

Heard the framerate isn't good so that's good

wonder if they can fix laggy onlines though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Noice. But uh whats it mean by vs maps to shop? In game shop or dlc?

Panama said:
Noice. But uh whats it mean by vs maps to shop? In game shop or dlc?

In game shop.

Happy with the update, especially the camera, still not perfect but being able to center it is a good addition.