By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy back Banjo and Conker?

Should Nintendo buy back Banjo and Conker from Microsoft and Rare?

Yahoo!! (Yes) 72 64.29%

D'oh I missed!! (No) 40 35.71%

Total:112

Buy back Killer Instinct and Banjo, maybe even Perfect Dark? Sure.

But Conker is and always was, IMO, a bunch of less-than-funny humor dressing up a very "blah" set of game mechanics. They can do without Conker.

Around the Network

That would be nice.

Microsoft should keep Killer Instinct. They have done an amazing job with the franchise...
Re-releasing Killer Instinct, Killer Instinct 2 and Making one of the best fighting games of this entire generation with the latest game in the series... And it's also constantly being improved.

I would like to see Perfect Dark go to a developer who will do the franchise justice... It's sad to see such a loved franchise that could have been massive get squandered like it has.
The latest movement in that franchise was the remaster on the Xbox 360 and the re-release of that on the Xbox One.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm expecting banjo 3 at e3

mM

I desperately want GoldenEye on Virtual Console, so just make that happen and I can forgive Rare's IPs collecting dust.

Around the Network

Imho they should leave them to Microsoft for a few other years, if nothing is announced then work out a dirt cheap deal

Yes! And let the Mario team do a BK game like in the 64 days!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendo could make a new IP instead... with new characters.

CaptainExplosion said:
Pavolink said:
Yes! And let the Mario team do a BK game like in the 64 days!

Are you being sarcastic?

Why?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

If Microsoft was planning on selling Rare, I don't think they would have given them so much room to breathe with Sea of Thieves.

I think that a collaboration between Nintendo and Playtonic would be beneficial, though. Nintendo would provide Playtonic with extra polish and an install base that matches their intended demographic. Playtonic would provide Nintendo with new games to fill the dry periods.  I think that Yooka-Laylee would have been a great launch title on the Switch if it had more QA.