By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anybody even kinda sorta thinking about getting Puyo Puyo Tetris?

Yomieeee said:
I'm honestly good with the demo lol I just keep replaying it in different difficulties.

Does Nintendo put play limits on the demos still?

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Yomieeee said:
I'm honestly good with the demo lol I just keep replaying it in different difficulties.

Does Nintendo put play limits on the demos still?

I think it just only allows you to play certain modes. It keeps telling me "End of demo" when I play a game, but nothing stops me from going back and playing another game.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

yes, tried the demo and its not bad at all. I'm mostly interested in getting it for online matches against strangers in 4 player versus with the switching between Puyo Puyo and Tetris, if the battles with the CPU's are anything to show, it can get pretty crazy.

I will say that Puyo Puyo and more recent Tetris games seem a bit weak compared to Tetris Attack (SNES), and that I wish Nintendo would go back to that formula in a partnership with Tetris. I feel like Tetris Attack is the epitomy of the Tetris genre in terms of being fast paced and heavily skill based. Doesn't hurt that the thwomps and things gave it nice character

But, yes, I will be picking this up. I play a lot of the Tetris games with family, particularly the older ones 

Ialready had it pre order a few months back. (Ok it was March but still)

I played the demo and it was as good as I expected it to be. (I expect it to be super awesome!)

This an bomberman will make my switch into an awesome multiplayer machine. Once the RPGs start coming out it will also me an awesome single player machine as well. Now if only I could be as optimistic about online games.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I cannot justify spending $55 on a puzzle game, so no.

Around the Network

I am but - half that rrp price.

I did pre-order
but then saw PS4 version 33% cheaper and I have cancelled my pre-order.

Switch!!!

p0isonparadise said:

Good thing its $30

Xxain said:
p0isonparadise said:

Good thing its $30

It's $55 in Canada, on Amazon anyway. 

p0isonparadise said:
Xxain said:

Good thing its $30

Switch is region free...

Xxain said:
p0isonparadise said:

Switch is region free...

So? I'm not paying import fees. Even $30 is too much