By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon 2 Sell 5mil Lifetime........ In Japan Alone?? [YeS It Will] [Update: 4.5mil Ship+Digital]

SPlatoon is way ahead of acnl? What? No... The opposite!

Around the Network

It just splatted my expectations!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So many terrible predictions in here. It's well on the way to the 5m I'm expecting it to sell. This will be another epic Kerotan prediction.

Kerotan said:
So many terrible predictions in here. It's well on the way to the 5m I'm expecting it to sell. This will be another epic Kerotan prediction.

Yup. Not gonna lie, i wanted to quote you with something like " this guy saw the light", and others who made a good prediction, but then there was no fun at all.

Seems like I was underestimating it. Japan's absolutely crazy about this game!

Around the Network

With it's huge attach rate and the switch on track to easily beat the 3ds, it wouldn't surprise me to see much more. 8m? 9m? The sky is the limit.

Genos8 said:

With it's huge attach rate and the switch on track to easily beat the 3ds, it wouldn't surprise me to see much more. 8m? 9m? The sky is the limit.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMMELLO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, this is where we start to be bold xD you are basically predicting Splatoon 2 to become the best selling game of all time in Japan.

Is it possible? I don't want to say is not because......... never say never with Splatoon, but yeah, as for now that's a bit too much. xD

between 5 and 6 million looks realistic for now, imo... Hope i don't bump this thread again quoting myself. D:

I see you added me to the wall and then noticed I'm still on the green. I still stand by my original prediction (between 3.5m and 4.5m)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ryng_Tolu said:
Genos8 said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMMELLO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, this is where we start to be bold xD you are basically predicting Splatoon 2 to become the best selling game of all time in Japan.

Is it possible? I don't want to say is not because......... never say never with Splatoon, but yeah, as for now that's a bit too much. xD

between 5 and 6 million looks realistic for now, imo... Hope i don't bump this thread again quoting myself. D:

Not even pokemon did that? Then maybe I should lower that to 6-7m. But splatoon already proved so many people wrong and the switch will be a monster in sales. The potential is there.

Edit: site says pokemon red/blue did 10m+  and second place was gold and silver with 7.2m. Yeah, should wait for the 5m mark before predicting much more.

Last edited by Genos8 - on 11 January 2018

@Ryng.
Yes, I still expect that.
Splatoon 3 to cut the tentacles.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile