By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which Would You Choose?

Video Games 227 31.14%

Sex 307 42.11%

See Results 195 26.75%

Total:729
Ganoncrotch said:
brendude13 said:

I could try it with the Vita, but I'd probably end up single.

If she doesn't understand the importance of one more race of Wipeout 2048 then maybe she just isn't the one?

Oh no, I'm sure she understands. It's just because it's the Vita.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
The_Yoda said:

I've only gotten video game head once (she wasn't great at head) and although it was a little distracting from the game I had to pretend like it was way better than the game in hopes of it happening again ..

Lol I had that experience in a cinema once. Let's just say the girl never ever did it again lol

I only got it that once from the x-wife myself ... LOL

Approx. 30% of this forum's users would choose voluntary extinction over video games.

Helloplite said:

Approx. 30% of this forum's users would choose voluntary extinction over video games.

? Are you saying that those that choose sex will get STDs that render them infertile?

Video games? Because that would be what happens if the question was posed.

Don't want to let me do what i enjoy? Then you're not the right one. Theres alot of fish on the sea that will let me have both.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
Fei-Hung said:

Lol I had that experience in a cinema once. Let's just say the girl never ever did it again lol

The reverse cowgirl or the bollocking in the cinema for making a mess lol

Fei-Hung said:
The_Yoda said:

The reverse cowgirl or the bollocking in the cinema for making a mess lol

Reverse cowgirl while at the cinema? I can't say I've ever seen that happen before!

Well, sex is pretty much the greatest feeling on this planet! I'd take it over anything - even the greatest food!!!
This is based on sex with the right person and the chemistry is on fire. THAT kind of sex is unmatched. But if it's just casual sex with no emotion, then who cares....

curl-6 said:
Soundwave said:

For the guys saying they haven't had sex in X weeks/months/years, you do jerk off at least right?

I dunno how you would manage that otherwise without going crazy.

If the OP includes masturbation as sex, so basically no ejaculation at all verus video games, anyone who chooses video games is out of their mind. 

Daily, but it's not enough. It's like living off stale bread crusts; it'll keep you alive but its not really "living".

What I wanna know is how on earth other people seem to be able to get sex so easily.

What type of person are you seeking?

TheLastStarFighter said:
curl-6 said:

Daily, but it's not enough. It's like living off stale bread crusts; it'll keep you alive but its not really "living".

What I wanna know is how on earth other people seem to be able to get sex so easily.

What type of person are you seeking?

Preferably aged 18-26, healthy, fit or thin build. If I was going to be in a relationship, they'd also need to be intelligent and have a kind and fun personality, but at this stage I'd be happy with just a fling/one night stand too, and in that case personality isn't so important.