By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch destroys Nintendo sales record in US 906k

Side note: got a Pro controller today. It may be the best, ever.

EVER.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Side note: got a Pro controller today. It may be the best, ever.

EVER.

Its pretty damn good

JRPGfan said:

The US is the biggest market for Zelda..
Zelda isnt as big in Europe or Japan as it is in the US.

Still... more than 100% attachrate in the US... is nuts!

Right now theres like 20,000 americans that are sitting in their room, looking at their zelda box, and wishing they had a switch to play it on.

Some people bought 2 copies, I believe it's right there in the press release, some people liked bought the Limited Edition for a keep sake and then also bought the game probably digitally. That's hard core right there. 

Soundwave said:
JRPGfan said:

The US is the biggest market for Zelda..
Zelda isnt as big in Europe or Japan as it is in the US.

Still... more than 100% attachrate in the US... is nuts!

Right now theres like 20,000 americans that are sitting in their room, looking at their zelda box, and wishing they had a switch to play it on.

Some people bought 2 copies, I believe it's right there in the press release, some people liked bought the Limited Edition for a keep sake and then also bought the game probably digitally. That's hard core right there. 

I bought the LE and thats it. It came with the game, so... Never understood keeping a game sealed.

KLXVER said:
Soundwave said:

I bought the LE and thats it. It came with the game, so... Never understood keeping a game sealed.

I got the LE too, but fuck it I opened it up. I use the carrying case too, it's a lot better than the vanilla Nintendo one. 

Around the Network

Four times if you count the time I thought I was getting an SNES for Christmas and bought some games. Christmas came and I didn't get anything!

Aww you must've been so sad lol

I got an snes for Christmas and I still consider it the best Christmas present I ever received. I was one happy boy that day.

Soundwave said:
KLXVER said:

I got the LE too, but fuck it I opened it up. I use the carrying case too, it's a lot better than the vanilla Nintendo one. 

Mine didnt come with one. EU version was not as good.

KLXVER said:
Soundwave said:

You don't understand it? It's a great collection piece. Have you seen how much some old classic games go for sealed? In 20 years botw will be one of those games, especially the special editions. 

Jesus Christ the Switch is a beast.

cliffhanger said:
KLXVER said:

You don't understand it? It's a great collection piece. Have you seen how much some old classic games go for sealed? In 20 years botw will be one of those games, especially the special editions. 

Sounds like a hassle to buy an expensive LT, keep it in great shape for 20 years and make a few hundred bucks maybe.