By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 graphics to move closer to photorealism, says Mothergunship dev

If the PS4 didn't have to render 1080p, they could def get close to photorealism at 480p

mM
Around the Network

every gen, the same thing

Click HERE and be happy 

Havent new consoles (excluding Scorpio since it's just doing 4K on Xbone games, not new games) always moved us closer to photorealism?

Jpcc86 said:
Photorealism? Now thats boring.

I'm just imagining bigger, more beautiful, more interactive worlds, think the Ratchet remake but looking 10x more impressive, we can't imagine such gloriousness yet.

This just in: PS5 will have better graphics than PS4.

Can expect Guerrilla Games, and Naughty Dog to impress.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

How expensive would a photorrealist, 1080p or 4K 60fps game be? Would that be even be finantially feasible?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I hope we get photo realism soon. Imagine Zelda BOTW if it was photorealistic. It'd be the greatest game of al time without question. Every game would benefit so much.

I dont know, i want a play a game not a watch a photograph..

Breaking News! Hot off the press: WATER IS WET!

In other, related facts that everyone with an ounce of common sense already knows, grass is also typically green. Except during droughts.

contestgamer said:
I hope we get photo realism soon. Imagine Zelda BOTW if it was photorealistic. It'd be the greatest game of al time without question. Every game would benefit so much.

I dunno. That's certainly not the case with paintings and film. I don't really see why gaming would be any different.