By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta officially coming to PC... today!

Man TB is going to be one happy chap... provided they don't fuck up the port.
Will wait for a sale myself before picking it up though, kinda busy with far too many other games to make time for it.

Around the Network

Nice review. It recommends the game, and its content is simply 'Yes.'

Anyway, this is excellent news! I'm still not very interested in Bayonetta, but it'll be dirt cheap eventually, so if I do change my mind, getting it will be easy and cheap.

Already bought XD

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

d21lewis said:
Looking forward to seeing what the mod community can do. I'd love to see a comparison between the other versions, too.

First thing that comes to mind are the Nintendo costumes. I'm sure someone will add them back in a week =P

Of course, I'd like to see what they can do beyond that too.

Dravenet7 said:
hunter_alien said:

Bayonetta of course :)) As much as I liked some of their other titles (Vanquish, MGSRR and Nier: A) I found Bayonetta to be arguably the most overrated game in its respective genre.

I was hoping that you would say something like Korra, transformers, or tmnt, but now it just sounds like your taste are warped.

OT: great  for PC owners. Interested to see what mods will be aside from the obvious one

Trailer: just came out too:

Well it might be, but still found the first game (only tried the second a bit but was not convinced by it either) to be boring. MGRR on the other hand... now that's a masterpiece worth checking out

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Nice I like these kind of games every now and then when the mood hits me.

#Bought

Game + Digital Art Book + Soundtrack + wallpapers and avatars is a steal for $25 CAD ($20 USD)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Played it on Wii U but for that price I'll definitely get it again.

£15 for all that is an absolute steal, along with support for 4k and 60fps (hopefully not locked this time). That said, I'll be keeping my distance until I see some port reports on it. The last prot job with Nier wasn't all that good and Platinum still hasn't sorted out that end yet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

so this was their teaser?????

Switch!!!