By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2017-04-12 Nintendo Direct minmin horde day

tak13 said:
celador said:
Aside from the obvious, I think there will be something mid-tier for the 3DS, and then another Nindies showcase with new titles that have been confirmed coming to Switch since the last one just before launch

people expecting more will be disappointed, everything really good will be save for whatever they do at E3

Minecraft for New 3ds ( can the old 3ds even handle it ? ) , albeit that wouldn't be mid-tier, to be honest! :)

I was thinking maybe something Japanese? But I'm not to sure really, I've prettymuch retired my 3DS already and haven't been following things as closely

Around the Network
celador said:
tak13 said:

Minecraft for New 3ds ( can the old 3ds even handle it ? ) , albeit that wouldn't be mid-tier, to be honest! :)

I was thinking maybe something Japanese? But I'm not to sure really, I've prettymuch retired my 3DS already and haven't been following things as closely

Shame on you! :P

Has that happened because you have ''exhausted'' its game library, or are you like some Nintendo fans that suddendly hate 3DS due to switch hardware huge superiority over 3DS?

You're not playing Pokemon S/M or at least Super Mario Maker 3DS?

tak13 said:
celador said:

Shame on you! :P

Has that happened because you have ''exhausted'' its game library, or are you like some Nintendo fans that suddendly hate 3DS due to switch hardware huge superiority over 3DS?

You're not playing Pokemon S/M or at least Super Mario Maker 3DS?

I think I just went through a period of not really playing the system due to there being less games I was interested in and getting stuff like the XBox One and catching up on the games Ihad missed there.

For Pokemon, I'm really hoping there is a Switch port this year, so I've held off on that. And Mario Maker - I enjoyed it on the Wii U for a while, but got frustrated after a while because most levels are either auto-runners, really difficult or just plain bad. So I don't really want the 3DS version, especially when you can't share levels (I think that's right). I would love another MM on Switch though

2H 40 minutes.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
2H 40 minutes.

~2h30m

Here we go!!! *yawn* xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
2H 40 minutes.

~2h30m

Here we go!!! *yawn* xD

1h 57min.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Hoping for new 3DS announcements

but probably just Pikmin and FE Echoes

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Hoping for new 3DS announcements

but probably just Pikmin and FE Echoes

Super Mario Galaxy 3DS collection for New 3DS and as I said before Minecraft for new 3ds, even though a thing like the first one it  would befit to be announced at an E3! :)

I'm dreaming now, forgive me! haha

Easy allies will have live reactions to the nintendo direct

EasyAllies‏ @EasyAllies

We'll be streaming our live reactions to today's Nintendo Direct at 3 p.m. PST.

https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies

The 3DS had a fantastic run but it's time to move on.