By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 how far in are you and hows the experience ?

aLkaLiNE said:
mjk45 said:

Is it to late to cancel and get it somewhere else ?.

Haha no but it's cool ;p it's a limited edition copy anyway, I can have patience for the GoTG.

have you had an update on when it might finally arrive? , btw what's in the Limited Edition.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
I just got to the part where Morgana turns into a Van. I just got my copy of the Limited Run Games Astebreed and playing a bunch of shmups so out of character for me an RPG is not first priority. Very unusual. The game is awesome but something just isn't hooking me in like P4 did.

Do you think it's because in this school you are treated like a pariah  and  outside of the dungeons it's a pretty depressing place , plus you don't have that small town charm or a lot of interaction with different friends and activities at school ,early on anyway , not sure whether P5 opens up later?.

mjk45 said:
SegataSanshiro said:
I just got to the part where Morgana turns into a Van. I just got my copy of the Limited Run Games Astebreed and playing a bunch of shmups so out of character for me an RPG is not first priority. Very unusual. The game is awesome but something just isn't hooking me in like P4 did.

Do you think it's because in this school you are treated like a pariah  and  outside of the dungeons it's a pretty depressing place , plus you don't have that small town charm or a lot of interaction with different friends and activities at school ,early on anyway , not sure whether P5 opens up later?.

That and not sure I like the group of characters I met nearly as much yet. Ann so far feels kinda bland.

SegataSanshiro said:
mjk45 said:

That and not sure I like the group of characters I met nearly as much yet. Ann so far feels kinda bland.

It lacks a JUNES.

I like it a lot more than my single Persona 4 playthrough, that's for sure. Already fixed my biggest complaints with the previous one.

-Save system more flexible, and no longer makes me want to stab small children
-Unique looking dungeons that aren't just mazes
-JP audio option (this might have been fixed in Golden...I'm too lazy to check). Japanese voices in this are fantastic. I tried the English dub for a while, and while the MCs were fine, I recognize too many of these voices from like every other JRPG or dubbed anime I've watched. We seriously need more voice actors in the West.

Back to being positive...the story and characters are fantastic, and I'm definitely really into it so far. Just hope the pace keeps up!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

It has essentially taken over my life as I know it.

PAOerfulone said:
It has essentially taken over my life as I know it.

Yes you look pale , suggest  Vitamin D  washed down with coffee .

I am on Palace 3, last time I played through hours of story and such. Next time I play I can do the dungeon gameplay. Love some of the characters.

Oh, thanks man. This'll..... make me.... fee... a l.... (passes out from playing many hours straight)

Done.
90 hours. Started on Normal, finished on Easy. (Going to replay the game multiple times for next couple of years)
Got the game almost 3 weeks ago + I had my college spring break in between (still had to go to work through).

It was excellent, it improved everything from the previous Persona games and more. Art styles/design/visuals were above and beyond. Dungeons are the best by far. It's a 10/10 game for me and my GOTY so far.

BUT, in my opinion. Persona 4 Golden remains as my favorite Persona games with P5 on 2nd.

Here's to another 5-10 years until the next Persona game.