By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 how far in are you and hows the experience ?

I'm still waiting on my copy from fucking Amazon that I ordered like 6 months in advance.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
VGPolyglot said:
I don't have it yet. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday, if not It's probably going to be a while before I get anywhere with it.

You sound hesitant , whens your birthday?.

May 3rd.

aLkaLiNE said:

I'm still waiting on my copy from fucking Amazon that I ordered like 6 months in advance.

wut...?!? that's bullshit...I ordered P5 last thursday and got it tuesday (not from amazon)

2nd Palace done, the game is absolutely brilliant but it's clear I'm still in the tutorial phase which is understandable for a game 100 hours long. Can't wait for the actual story kick in.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I've just seen the aftermath of finishing the first palace (nearly 13 hours in) and wow! This game is awesome! After I've beaten this I'm gonna have to get a PS Vita to play Persona 4: Golden :)

WC4Life said:
aLkaLiNE said:

wut...?!? that's bullshit...I ordered P5 last thursday and got it tuesday (not from amazon)

2nd Palace done, the game is absolutely brilliant but it's clear I'm still in the tutorial phase which is understandable for a game 100 hours long. Can't wait for the actual story kick in.

It is bullshit! I somehow had this hope in my head that the tracking was just a guess from Amazon because I hoped that they were one of the companies that met or exceeded launch day shipping. But nope! Apparently Best Buy is pretty good about this. Might have to look into their new game program, glad everyone else gets to enjoy P5 though

Around the Network

Finished the first palace, I'm loving it so much! Truly a masterpiece like some say

aLkaLiNE said:
WC4Life said:

It is bullshit! I somehow had this hope in my head that the tracking was just a guess from Amazon because I hoped that they were one of the companies that met or exceeded launch day shipping. But nope! Apparently Best Buy is pretty good about this. Might have to look into their new game program, glad everyone else gets to enjoy P5 though

Is it to late to cancel and get it somewhere else ?.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

There was a part just after the first palace, where there where people from the media talking about believing the story was made up by the students but since it rated they would build more stories around it.
I'm not sure whether fake news was such a big thing back when P5 was in production or they added it during localisation.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Is it to late to cancel and get it somewhere else ?.

Haha no but it's cool ;p it's a limited edition copy anyway, I can have patience for the GoTG.

I just got to the part where Morgana turns into a Van. I just got my copy of the Limited Run Games Astebreed and playing a bunch of shmups so out of character for me an RPG is not first priority. Very unusual. The game is awesome but something just isn't hooking me in like P4 did.