By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Trump serving Americans or corporate America?

Goatseye said:
Hiro94 said:
Finally a political thread I agree with. I think trump and Hillary are both Puppets of the powers that be. We were screwed either way. The only positive that I see about Trump is because of his anti political correctness style of Politics the Sjw/liberal half of society has been more triggered than ever before. I'm hoping sjw culture ends in the enxt few years.

You couldn't be more wrong! Just like Snowden that said that 2016 elections was Donald T. vs Goldman Sachs.

Trump so far added 4 Goldman Sachs Alums in senior positions at the WH where they can affect economic policies that afect big banks. 

And all you're worried about is some people might have opinions different than yours and you want them gone. 

Dude I already said I thought he was a puppet like Hillary. All I am saying is I like him slightly better because of his anti sjw style of politics. Other than that I don't support him what so ever

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Surely the "Guy Who Lives In A Wall Street Tower" and has never worked an actual middle class job a day in his life turned reality TV star turned president isn't in cahoots with big business special interests. I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

This sums it up perfectly. 

*** But he put on a RED BASEBALL CAP!!! That makes him an every-Joe, right? ***

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

StuOhQ said:
Soundwave said:

Surely the "Guy Who Lives In A Wall Street Tower" and has never worked an actual middle class job a day in his life turned reality TV star turned president isn't in cahoots with big business special interests. I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

buy all the senators web-browsing history, and make it public.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Trump was an insignificant nobody who fell out of the sky, overcame insurmountable odds beating more experienced candidates to become American President. Since becoming President he has made countless blunders and he has been a terrible President. Trump's critics were right all along and now the Trump supporters have egg on their faces.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
StuOhQ said:

Why he's just an average Joe. Who doesn't have gold plated furniture. 

Americans

Holy shit, to think that this is actually happening... the thing is, Hillary would've had absolutely no moral (lol) issues signing it either.

serving corporate america is serving america. without them your avg joe has no job

Cobretti2 said:
serving corporate america is serving america. without them your avg joe has no job

Well, serving America is a meaningless term anyways. America only exists because there's a government with power that claims that area. Also, of course the average Joe isn't going to have a job without them when they control the means of production.