Super Bomberman R 18 6.57%

Blaster Master Zero 10 3.65%

Has-Been Heroes 2 0.73%

Something else 21 7.66%

See results 94 34.31%

Total:274
FunFan said:
Captain_Yuri said:

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

They should have had Disgaea or something in the first month at least

Rocket League?

Don't play it unless with friends

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
collint0101 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

They should have had Disgaea or something in the first month at least

Fun fact the Japanese version of disgaea 5 is the exact same as the upcoming American release meaning that it already has the English translation built it. If you don't feel like waiting you can get it now off the Japanese eshop

Yea but thats the odd part. Why do we have to wait until may for a game that is ready now? I also want the physical version since I have prime which gives me a 20% discount. Their tactic is just so odd cause at launch, we get zelda, in april, we get mk8 deluxe which as a previous wiiu owner, its not exactly something new and in may, we get disgaea. Just urghh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
collint0101 said:

Fun fact the Japanese version of disgaea 5 is the exact same as the upcoming American release meaning that it already has the English translation built it. If you don't feel like waiting you can get it now off the Japanese eshop

Yea but thats the odd part. Why do we have to wait until may for a game that is ready now? I also want the physical version since I have prime which gives me a 20% discount. Their tactic is just so odd cause at launch, we get zelda, in april, we get mk8 deluxe which as a previous wiiu owner, its not exactly something new and in may, we get disgaea. Just urghh

i dont think its Nintendo who decides when 3rd parties release their games.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

i dont think its Nintendo who decides when 3rd parties release their games.

No but they can certainly influence the decisions when third parties release their games, specially since we know that it is ready to be released...

But if we take out disgaea, its even worse... Cause that means their tactic is, Zelda, remaster and nothing that we know of until summer...

Edit: And before someone says it, yes I know ARMs is supposed to come out in Spring but I put that game in the same category as 1-2 Switch

1 month later, the console seems... strangely normal to me. When I'm ready to play, I switch the joy cons into the grips, boot up the game and... I'm playing! The console is pretty normal. No gimmicks, just a game console, and it's pretty nice. Switching between console and portable is pretty awesome. I just wish I had a game that felt more suitable for both options. Playing Zelda anywhere is great, but I prefer it on the big screen.

One thing I absolutely love about this system is how quick it switches in and out of the game you're playing. When I'm done with Zelda, I can quickly go back to the home menu, set it to sleep, come back much later in the day, click on the game, and bam, I'm back in already. It's so quick, it's awesome!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Waiting for gamez cos there is Nogamez, need some yooka laylee

I love it, pretty much.
It's what the wiiU should have been from the beginning. The lack of backwards compatible purchases/VC/cross-buy hurts a little, so does the relative lack of new exciting games. I wish Binding of Isaac had also gotten a physical release in EU.
But I'm broke at the monent anyways and Zelda is more than enough to play in my limited time, so it's all good.

I have the Red/blue system and a screen protector, nothing else. I'm thinking of getting a pro controler for splatoon 2 and a second pair of joy con+charginggrip for ARMS.

Shiken said:
Over 85 hours put into Zelda, and I just finished the main quests last night.

Then ... you are ready for the next masterpiece my friend :D Persona 5, tomorrow!!! Amazing story/gameplay/characters/soundtracks/world/details/dialoges : ) caaaant waiiit. Wish you a great new week :)

For switch.. my personally opinion: this is a "no games-flood" in the next weeks/months. no bash.. i see only boring old ports & minigames in summer -.- My buddy also sees it so. he has sold the switch for good money after Zelda, he buy 2018 a new Switch :) Ingenious, because he had win / win situation :D Thats why: no switch-games-interest in the next time, maybe end of year or the first 2018-quarter.

edit: Have just seen that the thread is in the Nintendo forum and not in the Gaming Discussion. My impressions fit, but P5 is off topic oh ok, because of that: Sry @Cloudman

we are in the post-launch window now, which is always super dull

at least MK8 Deluxe is on the way

Can't really say much since I don't own one. Have only played it briefly when one of the classmates lends it to me during breaks.

Not a fan of it, though it weighs much less than I thought when playing it. Want to try a Pro controller to see how it feels. So far it's okay, I suppose. I dunno. xD