Snipperclips 34 12.41%

Super Bomberman R 18 6.57%

Blaster Master Zero 10 3.65%

Has-Been Heroes 2 0.73%

Something else 21 7.66%

See results 94 34.31%

Total:274

Still playing Zelda

I do have The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+ as well, so I'm good for now.

Around the Network

Switch like BotW. The more I play, the more I love it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Over 85 hours put into Zelda, and I just finished the main quests last night. I am currently just exploring Hyrule now trying to find the remaining 26 shrines and doing side quests. I will collect Korok seeds as I find them, but I have no intention of looking for all 900. I only have 60 or so thus far and have been to every region (never actually LOOKED for them though).

As for other games, I may get "I am Setsuna" but other than that I am just waiting for news/releases on Mario Kart 8 Delux, Disgea 5, Skyrim Special Edition, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Dragon Quest Heros 1/2, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Splatoon 2.

Other than that I am looking forward to new reveals at E3. Zelda is all I really care about that is out now, but there are plenty of great things on the horizon.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

After BotW I don't feel like playing anything else on the Switch. I'm still playing it to help out my kids, while I'm trying to get back into Horizon and pressing all the wrong buttons.

Fast RMX is the only one that looks interesting but I already played that on the WiiU and didn't like the track layout very much. I did buy 1-2 switch at launch out of HD rumble curiosity, that was a mistake.

SvennoJ said:
After BotW I don't feel like playing anything else on the Switch. I'm still playing it to help out my kids, while I'm trying to get back into Horizon and pressing all the wrong buttons.

Fast RMX is the only one that looks interesting but I already played that on the WiiU and didn't like the track layout very much. I did buy 1-2 switch at launch out of HD rumble curiosity, that was a mistake.

The wrong buttons thing is real. After 85+ hours those BotW controls are built into my muscle memory. I started playing Dishonored and kept trying to press L3 to go into stealth mode  

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

They should have had Disgaea or something in the first month at least

Rocket League?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I really enjoy the device, have played a pretty even mixture of handheld & console mode but rarely ever tabletop mode.

Games I own are Breath of the Wild, Fast RMX, Snipperclips, Blaster Master Zero & Snake Pass. There are a few other currently released games im interested in, those include Binding or Isaac, Shovel Knight, I Am Setsuna.

The next major release for me is Mario Kart Deluxe but ill probably buy a few more indie games between now and then.

Extra accessories I have include the Pro Controller, a carrying case and a 128gb MicroSD card. I plan on getting a 2nd set of Joy-Cons at some point, probably the neon blue ones.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

1 month later and it is still out of stock :p

Want to get the system, but still not worth it at this point in time

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Captain_Yuri said:

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

They should have had Disgaea or something in the first month at least

Fun fact the Japanese version of disgaea 5 is the exact same as the upcoming American release meaning that it already has the English translation built it. If you don't feel like waiting you can get it now off the Japanese eshop

After putting a significant amount of time into Zelda, Setsuna, fast and snake pass I'd say I had a lot of fun during the first month but persona 5 comes out tomorrow so in not going to even look at my switch for a few weeks