By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is what happens when transgender is accepted as valid

This thread....my brain hurts. Worse than a news article on Trump. I think instead if using logic on OP..just going to watch this one  dig it self.

Around the Network
the_dark_lewd said:

As far as I'm aware, there is at least scientific evidence for gender dysphoria, and it's a plausible condition.

Trans-racial, however, is blatant nonsense. She's just a mentally ill person who has a victim complex because she probably feels inadequate without it. It's a pretty common problem in the west at the moment. Victimhood is seen as a kind of currency for a lot of people.

So you're telling me you're waiting for evidence.  You need to open your mind to new ideas about trans racials.  Don't you want to be on the right side of history?  

Yes, I am trolling.  But did make a point.

You're making a problem out of a non-issue. Plus this is not the first time people have decided they're part of a different race. I'll pull from my own experience, I have a cousin who is white/Asian and for a few years he "identified" as black. He dressed, groomed, and talked like a stereotypical black man. Was it odd? Sure, but he wasn't hurting anyone. He eventually accepted himself and now correctly identifies with his race. I do think he and similar others may have identity issues or don't like the race that they are -perhaps they like that culture, similar to how you'll see otaku's or weaboo's who prefer Japanese culture to western culture. That's just my take, anyway. The only person she's lying to is herself, people can clearly tell she's caucasian.

Ka-pi96 said:
No idea what the OP is saying. Is it a drunken rant or something?

Anyways, as for the article... yeah, let people do what they want. As long as they accept that people might not want to associate with them because of it. And in the case of a white person saying they're black... they should expect people to just laugh at them because... well what else would you do?

I'm saying flimsy arguments based on feelings don't stand against truths.  Yeah, I want to be accepting of people too, but I cant believe that a magic fairy gave Cinderella a ball to remember as much as I can believe doctors made a girl into a boy.

Around the Network

Why do you care what, who or with whom someone identifies as? Be who you are, let others be who they are as well. If I want to identify with trees, let me identify with trees. If another wants to be a woman, despite being born a 'man', let them identify as a woman. No one is imposing anything on you. This does not affect your freedom and liberty as a human being.

What are you afraid of? That somehow identity will come to mean nothing? Identity has always meant nothing, son.

Ka-pi96 said:

Anyways, as for the article... yeah, let people do what they want. As long as they accept that people might not want to associate with them because of it. And in the case of a white person saying they're black... they should expect people to just laugh at them because... well what else would you do?

Let me answer this in the views of a democrat:

Don't let trump ban Muslims. We stand up to such ideas.  

Get it? I'm saying if we just let everyone do whatever, what's to stop bad ideas coming taking hold of society and making something like Muslim ban accepted?  

Btw, that's just an example and not my views on the TRAVEL BAN.( NOT A BAN ON MUSLIMS)

Ouroboros24 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Let me answer this in the views of a democrat:

Don't let trump ban Muslims. We stand up to such ideas.  

Get it? I'm saying if we just let everyone do whatever, what's to stop bad ideas coming taking hold of society and making something like Muslim ban accepted?  

Btw, that's just an example and not my views on the TRAVEL BAN.( NOT A BAN ON MUSLIMS)

Well, that's when someones views actively hurts other people, in which case we should intervene. A white woman saying she's black doesn't hurt anyone.

There's a bit of a difference. This isn't a "eveyone's opinions are completely right" thread. This is a let a person believe what they want to believe thread.

Trump can believe we should ban muslims all he wants, it doesn't bother me.

What the actual f***k I just read..

First of all, hi everyone, I've been following this website for a few years now and although I like to sneak peak the forum section I've never written a post before. But reading this, in 2017... Ugh, hurt my eyes, lol.

Transgender people is not a choice, there are medical records and scientific researches which prove the condition and are 100% valid. And besides that, who cares? How does affect your life If that woman feels black or a little boy feels like she is a girl. You're no one to force this people to live a lie.

I just can't how majority of the people who make these statements are ignorant af. Spend less time playing shitty games or watching TV and go to college man.

Sorry If I sounded rude, but I'm sick and tired of this topic. If someday I have a child and she/he is transgender I will be happy that the OMS can help them and we're not in the XV century anymore.

StarOcean said:

You're making a problem out of a non-issue. Plus this is not the first time people have decided they're part of a different race. I'll pull from my own experience, I have a cousin who is white/Asian and for a few years he "identified" as black. He dressed, groomed, and talked like a stereotypical black man. Was it odd? Sure, but he wasn't hurting anyone. He eventually accepted himself and now correctly identifies with his race. I do think he and similar others may have identity issues or don't like the race that they are -perhaps they like that culture, similar to how you'll see otaku's or weaboo's who prefer Japanese culture to western culture. That's just my take, anyway. The only person she's lying to is herself, people can clearly tell she's caucasian.

Ok, but what's the difference of what she's saying and of a trans claim to be of the opposite sex?  Its all in the mind, right?  Sure, there may be a slight evidence in cerebral patterns, but everything else points to what her DNA has assigned her.  White Caucasian female in DNA. Biological male ore female according to DNA.  Same thing.  No actual differentiating factor in both examples.  Only thing that states otherwise is how they feel.