By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is what happens when transgender is accepted as valid

http://people.com/human-interest/rachel-dolezal-thinks-there-is-some-similarity-caitlyn-jenner/

Clearly, if we do not stop from identifying from our vain and selfish fantasies, we will inherit a world of fake truths based on little more than flimsy straw structures.  The first little pig could not hide from the vicious and and unforgiving wolf eager to consume and devour, nor that of sticks, but a firm brick stance of basic understanding that will keep us from our demise.

Around the Network

Anyone can be any color they want. As with transgender people, their life has 0 impact on mine so I really don't care.

Yeah, no. There are actual biological reasons for someone being transgender, while a white person pretending to be a black person is purely based on societal circumstances.

I really don't see why people care. Seriously how is this bothering you? In what way do her life choices affect you?

collint0101 said:
I really don't see why people care. Seriously how is this bothering you? In what way do her life choices affect you?

There is no such thing as global warming.  My mind and heart tells me there is not.  There are scientific evidence that there is, but I will not accept those evidence and follow my heart.  Therefore I will pollute and not recycle all I want.  

Another example:  Guns are used only to protect, despite all the examples of people shooting people by accident or otherwise.  My heart tells me guns are only for protection.  Therefore lets give guns to everyone.

Another:  I wanted to be a tree since I was 5 years old.  So does my friend and and his siblings.  Therefore we will all transition and become a forest.  Its cool because we can be whatever we want to be, no matter what.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Yeah, no. There are actual biological reasons for someone being transgender, while a white person pretending to be a black person is purely based on societal circumstances.

We are link closely to chimps biologically, I want to be a monkey, by that small evidence of a link, we can ascertain that we may become monkeys if we so desired.  Despite the fact that we are two separate species.  Hey don't make fun, a girls wants to be a boy, why can't I be a monkey?

Ouroboros24 said:
VGPolyglot said:

We are link closely to chimps biologically, I want to be a monkey, by that small evidence of a link, we can ascertain that we may become monkeys if we so desired.  Despite the fact that we are two separate species.  Hey don't make fun, a girls wants to be a boy, why can't I be a monkey?

Wasn't there a guy who wanted to be a bear? Be a monkey. Just don't get around hungry bears.....

bigtakilla said:

Anyone can be any color they want. As with transgender people, their life has 0 impact on mine so I really don't care.

You can't be purple.  Name an actual purple person who was a tribe of people and this tribe of people were known and regarded as people.  Real people.  Don't be silly.

Ouroboros24 said:
bigtakilla said:

You can't be purple.  Name an actual purple person who was a tribe of people and this tribe of people were known and regarded as people.  Real people.  Don't be silly.

If you say you are purple, and honestly feel you are purple on the inside, I won't argue with you. Be the best purple you can be man. You may be paving the way for others who are afraid of their inner purple.

As far as I'm aware, there is at least scientific evidence for gender dysphoria, and it's a plausible condition.

Trans-racial, however, is blatant nonsense. She's just a mentally ill person who has a victim complex because she probably feels inadequate without it. It's a pretty common problem in the west at the moment. Victimhood is seen as a kind of currency for a lot of people.