By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

So switch at 9th monthly. Lets see where. It ends up

Around the Network

The digital version of MK8D is at #16.

p0isonparadise said:

Lets go switch feeling a 600k+ month? :pt

tbone51 said:
p0isonparadise said:

If that were to happen, many people would meltdown. 

p0isonparadise said:
tbone51 said:

Many people like who? And why would they have a meltdown?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
p0isonparadise said:

Oh, come on. A good portion of this site were spelling gloom and doom for Nintendo/Switch after the January presentation. 

p0isonparadise said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Oh, come on. A good portion of this site were spelling gloom and doom for Nintendo/Switch after the January presentation. 

That is because the presentation really wasn't all that good to be honest. But that still doesn't say that MANY people would have a meltdown if MK8 sold well lol. To be honest most people would assume that it is going to sell well.

TheBlackNaruto said:
p0isonparadise said:

That is because the presentation really wasn't all that good to be honest. But that still doesn't say that MANY people would have a meltdown if MK8 sold well lol. To be honest most people would assume that it is going to sell well.

Wait, I thought we were talking about the Switch, not MK8D? 

tbone51 said:
p0isonparadise said:

Would be crazy month for Switch if that were to happen. The Switch has been nothing but surprises in the sales category so I can see it happening. 

p0isonparadise said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Wait, I thought we were talking about the Switch, not MK8D? 

You know what I read into MK8 in the first post lol. But even still with the Switch I am sure no one would have a meltdown if it had a 600k month at all. That would be a great 2nd month for it! If stock is not an issue then I can see it with how it is consistently selling out. I am still holding out until June/July before I make a true assesment of where it will go in the future. But as of NOW the sales are incredible.