By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Storm warning along US East coast, Wrestlemania likely cancelled

"It seems as though Vince McMahons choice for an open top stadium return to the citrus bowl may come back to bite WWE and their finances. Recent weather report show a massive storm mainly consisting of rain and high speed winds will be hitting the Florida area.

No official statement has been  released from WWE but insiders such as Dave Melzer has reported that Wrestlemania will either be rescheduled or moved to an inside venue but that is doubtful as over 50,000 fans will be misplaced. 

This isn't the first time WWE has been affected by the weather, back in 2015, Raw had to have their TV tapings moved to a Thursday due to adverse weather conditions. Even 9 years ago, when Wrestlemania 24 took place in the citrus dome they were threatened with cloudy weather although luckily only a brief power cut to the lighting occured. 

We have reached out to WWE and will update this article with any further news."

Holy shit, if this actually happens I don't know how they could amend the situstion without bleeding a lot of money! Hopefully from now on they will go with stadiums that at least have a retractable roof.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0401/6247/storm-likely-to-cancel-wrestlemania-33/

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

This one was clever, and I actually believed it.

Wow I almost feel for that, nice one.

Proud to be a Californian.

BasilZero said:
Acevil said:
This one was clever, and I actually believed it.

Yep, this. Cant believe WINC got fooled into it too lol - they deleted it asap xD

They didn't get fooled i wrote the article and just changed a wrestle Inc link to suit my needs xD

Good one!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Too many spelling errors for a short writeup. Weather reports show, insiders have.

I wrote it up on my phone during my break, it was satisfactory enough for a quick glance aha 

Dr.Vita said:
Good one!

I was wondering if there were any wrestling fans out there, your avatar shows it