By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes, I give up, Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Amazing game! 378 72.14%

Very good. 88 16.79%

Bad game. 58 11.07%

Total:524
BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I bought all of these games just have not opened them lol.

Plalyed and platinuem Nioh and Horizon, beaten Disgaea 5 and I'm yet to play Persona 5.
I could start it now as it's the only physical PS4 game I have that haven't played yet, but I'm planning to go back for my PS3 for some time now, I'm really tempted to start P5 but I want to be able to fully enjoy it like when I dedicated my time for P3 and P4, so I think I'll make my PS3 happy for a while before diving deep on it xP

Then yeah hold out so you can fully dive into it and enjoy it! That's why my backlog is steadily stacking up lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:
PigPen said:

What do Metacritic say?

Why do you rely on the opinions of others rather than formulating your own? Metacritic does not override personal perference.

I would have to play both games to do that, so I rely on the opinions of others.

PigPen said:
potato_hamster said:

Why do you rely on the opinions of others rather than formulating your own? Metacritic does not override personal perference.

I would have to play both games to do that, so I rely on the opinions of others.

... but you're arguing against someone who has played both and expressed their opinion as such by citing metacritic scores.

PigPen said:
potato_hamster said:

That still makes no sense....so because others don't like a game you wouldn't try it? Also that still doesn't explain why you quoted him and asked what did metacritic say.....

potato_hamster said:
PigPen said:

... but you're arguing against someone who has played both and expressed their opinion as such by citing metacritic scores.

You beat me to the response lol.

potato_hamster said:
PigPen said:

Your opinion.

Metacritic opinions.

Metacritic has more than one opinion, and then there is yours. 

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
PigPen said:

That still makes no sense....so because others don't like a game you wouldn't try it? Also that still doesn't explain why you quoted him and asked what did metacritic say.....

potato_hamster said:

What don't make sense, huh?  I would take the more than one opinions on Metacritic then your's.

PigPen said:
potato_hamster said:

Your opinion.

Metacritic opinions.

Metacritic has more than one opinion, and then there is yours. 

You are still avoiding/deflecting.....what does metacritic have to do with what the orginal person you quoted said? How does metacritic change what was said? What is the point of what you are saying? Where are you going with this?

PigPen said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

What don't make sense, huh?  I would take the more than one opinions on Metacritic then your's.

So your only point of saying "what does metacritic say" was to say you prefer their opinion.....even over your own because you know you take their opinions on stuff you have not played instead of juding for yourself.....I guess that is your "personal preference" which is pretty much what the original poster you quoted said.....that is comes down to "personal preference"......soooooooo theres that lol

ABizzel1 was basically saying one game is better then the other depending on what you prefer, Action / Adventure or RPG / Adventure. While not to down his opinion, I have my own and Metacritic clearly shows which is the better game. Oh, and nobody opinion comes before mine.

PigPen said:
ABizzel1 was basically saying one game is better then the other depending on what you prefer, Action / Adventure or RPG / Adventure. While not to down his opinion, I have my own and Metacritic clearly shows which is the better game. Oh, and nobody opinion comes before mine.

And that is all fine but what was the purpose you you saying waha does metacritic say? He CLEARY said it depends on preference which is true. We CLEARLY know that BoTW has a higher Metacritic than Horizon.....so again what was the reason you quoted him and said what does metacritic say when he said they just boil down to which ever one you prefer?

And if no ones opinion comes before yours then why did you say and I quote "I would have to play both games to do that, so I rely on the opinions of others."? If no ones opinion comes before yours then why do you reply on the opinions of others instead of just deciding for yourself? It would have been better to say "I have not played both so I can't say which one I would prefer over the other for sure."

But that's not what you did...you came in and said "What do metacritic say" for some random reason to a person who just stated that is comes to down preference and said what they felt and prefered.