By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes, I give up, Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Amazing game! 378 72.14%

Very good. 88 16.79%

Bad game. 58 11.07%

Total:524
SvennoJ said:
pitzy272 said:

Is there a menu within the game that tells u how long you've been playing?

Your save games show how long you've played in the load game menu.

Oh, nice! Never noticed that before. Funny, I've played exactly the amount I had guesstimated in my head:  60hrs. And I'm only 50% thru the game. Im level 45 I think. This game is so damn good. 

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Having a different opinion is ok, pretending you played a game when you didn't is not

But what if he played both games? 

By the way you react, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one who hasn't played both games.

I don't care what games you buy, play and enjoy because i only care about the games i buy, play and enjoy and so should you..... The actual Argument isn't what game is "The best game ever" but the fact how delusional your reality with the real world is... I believe you to have spent to much of valuable time  on Videogames then you should spent at least closer to 50/50 of your time in reality where "Perspectives" are created and expanded upon...

This is a free world, we all should be free to feel, think and say whatever we want, if you don't like it,  it's "YOUR" problem, because what you say and do is entirely your own responsibility, so basically you should be more worried about yourself then anyone around you, the only person you can really change in this world is yourself, forcing others to submit to your will, wishes and demands is what 6 year old do when they don't get what they want.

I wonder how much criticizing Zelda triggers you.... If i only was allowed to troll and give you a taste of reality so that you could grow up and leave that entitlement behind.

Crying on the web because someone doesn't share the same perspective of your Nostalgia, that is what the entire point is.. We can't lie to ourselves so please keep lying to yourself, if you do we all know in your response..

I respect the fact you believe Zelda to be be the number 1 game and good for you. Enjoy it. Ocarina of time is still my most memorable game in my life and i am looking forward to the new one when i feel it's the right time to buy switch.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy yourself and be free.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

I just started playing. Aloy as a child is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life... other than that it's going great.

Baryonyx said:
Hynad said:

But what if he played both games? 

By the way you react, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one who hasn't played both games.

I don't care what games you buy, play and enjoy because i only care about the games i buy, play and enjoy and so should you..... The actual Argument isn't what game is "The best game ever" but the fact how delusional your reality with the real world is... I believe you to have spent to much of valuable time  on Videogames then you should spent at least closer to 50/50 of your time in reality where "Perspectives" are created and expanded upon...

This is a free world, we all should be free to feel, think and say whatever we want, if you don't like it,  it's "YOUR" problem, because what you say and do is entirely your own responsibility, so basically you should be more worried about yourself then anyone around you, the only person you can really change in this world is yourself, forcing others to submit to your will, wishes and demands is what 6 year old do when they don't get what they want.

I wonder how much criticizing Zelda triggers you.... If i only was allowed to troll and give you a taste of reality so that you could grow up and leave that entitlement behind.

Crying on the web because someone doesn't share the same perspective of your Nostalgia, that is what the entire point is.. We can't lie to ourselves so please keep lying to yourself, if you do we all know in your response..

I respect the fact you believe Zelda to be be the number 1 game and good for you. Enjoy it. Ocarina of time is still my most memorable game in my life and i am looking forward to the new one when i feel it's the right time to buy switch.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy yourself and be free.

You may want to make sure you quoted the right person...

WagnerPaiva said:
SvennoJ said:
After 64 hours, I've finished exploring the map. What an amazingly crafted world. Zelda edges it out for accessibility yet I must say, HZD is the better crafted world when it comes to geography. It could maybe have been a bit more spread out yet the variation and detail is outstanding. Someone only went a bit overboard with the waterfalls in the jungle lol.

Now on to the story, I just entered Meridian, and unlock the still blocked off sections on the map.

Just a heads up, if you want to platinum it, you will need some outside help on the Ancient Armory quest. I though I could do it on my own and los a couple of pieces. Now that I finished the game is is almost impossible to get them.

That's for the power cells I assume? I already looked that up since I couldn't figure out how to get into that place the first power cell leads to. I needed more power cells obviously. I already missed the second one in Mother's watch in the temple. I tried to go back there yet the gate is closed and nobody responds to me. I tried to go the back way, all he way around on the proving trail but the invisible barrier is still fully in effect. Can't get in anymore. Hopefully there is still a story segment to return there or I'm screwed already. The others all seem to be in story segments as well.

BraLoD said:

You mean the bateries? They are pretty easy to find, honestly.
I dare people to find all the world datapoints without a guide tho, I found only about half of them.

I found some in most evil places, for example under a rock around a corner at the edge of the map in the middle of nowhere. I'm never going to spot them all.

Is there anything to spend shards on later in the game? I have about 24k shards, pages of treasure boxes I can't add to the full inventory and about 50 purple mods left over. I hoped there would be some new gear to buy in Meridian yet I already have everything it seems. The hunting lodge gave me 3 nice upgrades at least. 2 differently specialized war bows is better than one :)

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Just a heads up, if you want to platinum it, you will need some outside help on the Ancient Armory quest. I though I could do it on my own and los a couple of pieces. Now that I finished the game is is almost impossible to get them.

That's for the power cells I assume? I already looked that up since I couldn't figure out how to get into that place the first power cell leads to. I needed more power cells obviously. I already missed the second one in Mother's watch in the temple. I tried to go back there yet the gate is closed and nobody responds to me. I tried to go the back way, all he way around on the proving trail but the invisible barrier is still fully in effect. Can't get in anymore. Hopefully there is still a story segment to return there or I'm screwed already. The others all seem to be in story segments as well.

None of the Power Cells are missable items. Don't worry, you'll get the chance to go back to get them.

BraLoD said:
Baryonyx said:

I don't care what games you buy, play and enjoy because i only care about the games i buy, play and enjoy and so should you..... The actual Argument isn't what game is "The best game ever" but the fact how delusional your reality with the real world is... I believed you have spent to much time on Videogames then you should and barely spent time in reality where "Perspectives" are created and expanded upon...

Are you sure you quoted the right person?

I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

HMMMM i wont say amazing but its a pretty good game..

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

You mean the bateries? They are pretty easy to find, honestly.
I dare people to find all the world datapoints without a guide tho, I found only about half of them.

Yes. I am very dumb, like, really stupid. Now it is too hard to come back and get them. So, it is over to me. almost 90 hours of fun. Perfect game, worth every buck.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yes. I am very dumb, like, really stupid. Now it is too hard to come back and get them. So, it is over to me. almost 90 hours of fun. Perfect game, worth every buck.

Why would it be hard? Just go there and pick them up, if you know where they are you can get to them in a few minutes.

The reward is more than worth it, the armor you get is completely OP.

I don´t know which ones I got and which ones I left behind...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.