By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes, I give up, Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Amazing game! 378 72.14%

Very good. 88 16.79%

Bad game. 58 11.07%

Total:524

Just wait...the Sony avalanche of hot games is just getting started. Horizon is only the start. Horizon was a breath of fresh air for story driven rpg's and definitely something new for sci fiwrpgs.

Around the Network

I just beat Zelda for the second time yesterday and that's perfect timing as I should be getting Horizon in the mail today. Obviously I'm used to doing open world a certain way with Zelda and it's going to be different with Horizon but I'm excited nonetheless.

Goodnightmoon said:
Baryonyx said:

I am just stating this from a simple bservation of your behavior, seen until this point and it's for your own good, everyone is free to have whatever opinions they want about everything they personally enjoy, as a individual free human-being they are free to do so, just because they share a different opinion from you doesn't give you the right to falsely accuse anyone from not "Playing a game deep enough like you" for lying, lying for what reasons? Just to have a different opinion or world-perspective on what makes his taste his own taste? Grow up and stop behaving like a narcissistic spoiled person, have some self-respect, having it all your way is only seen as a obnoxious behavior and it doesn't dignify you, so why go through this humiliation? You are only hurting yourself and you aren't gaining any self-respect at all from this, neither do i from wasting my time on the internet and experiencing all sort of shit we shouldn't assume to be real life at all.

Having a different opinion is ok, pretending you played a game when you didn't is not

Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn?

Yomieeee said:
I just beat Zelda for the second time yesterday and that's perfect timing as I should be getting Horizon in the mail today. Obviously I'm used to doing open world a certain way with Zelda and it's going to be different with Horizon but I'm excited nonetheless.

Its open world, but but its got Sony's story driven flair. By the time you're 3/4's through the game you feel like you understand aloys character. Shes a rather interesting soul.

I'm almost at 60 hours played now, still exploring the map, doing some side quests along the way. I've already reached the level cap, got all weapons and armor pretty much at max efficiency, don't really bother with loot anymore only to keep my arrow resources stocked. "I should have brought a cart" And have yet to enter Meridian to continue the story.

First, uncover the last bit of the map, get the rest of the collectibles and climb the tall necks. Climbing around in Bryce Canyon after crossing lake Powell last night was a lot of fun. The game kept warning me it was going to reload if I went any further but I managed to stay in the clear out on the ledges high up. She can't grab hold of anything but she sure can jump!

Around the Network

After 64 hours, I've finished exploring the map. What an amazingly crafted world. Zelda edges it out for accessibility yet I must say, HZD is the better crafted world when it comes to geography. It could maybe have been a bit more spread out yet the variation and detail is outstanding. Someone only went a bit overboard with the waterfalls in the jungle lol.

Now on to the story, I just entered Meridian, and unlock the still blocked off sections on the map.

Is there a menu within the game that tells u how long you've been playing?

pitzy272 said:

Your save games show how long you've played in the load game menu.

pitzy272 said:

When you save it. I clocked 89 hours

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

SvennoJ said:
After 64 hours, I've finished exploring the map. What an amazingly crafted world. Zelda edges it out for accessibility yet I must say, HZD is the better crafted world when it comes to geography. It could maybe have been a bit more spread out yet the variation and detail is outstanding. Someone only went a bit overboard with the waterfalls in the jungle lol.

Now on to the story, I just entered Meridian, and unlock the still blocked off sections on the map.

Just a heads up, if you want to platinum it, you will need some outside help on the Ancient Armory quest. I though I could do it on my own and los a couple of pieces. Now that I finished the game is is almost impossible to get them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.