By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport's Nurburgring Is PS4's Most Beautiful Thing

Hiku said:

I'd like to see it in 1080p, and in different weather conditions. But while it looks good, especially how the lighting reflects on textures, I'm not blown away by this 720p footage.

Also wish they'd just make Gran Turismo 7 instead, when it's taking this long to make Sport.

Watch them pull a FF15

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Intrinsic said:

but will end up selling more than the last 3 forza games combined.

But will it be better? Thats the more important question. 

Sales doesnt and never means better.

yes, gran turismo sport will absolutely be better. it will outsell every forza entry three to one and also be of higher quality.

FIT_Gamer said:
Chris Hu said:

Yeah highly doubt that they didn't even deliver all the GT Vision Cars they promised for GT6.

“In the end, there will be around 4 to 5 hundred cars. All cars have been re-modeled, and there won’t be standard cars.”

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-could-eventually-feature-up-to-500-cars/

It says could, not will I believe it when it actually happens.  The only racing game so far that ended up having close to 200 DLC cars was Forza Motorsports 4.

Hiku said:
MegamiTensei said:

Watch them pull a FF15

I can picture the trailer where the logo transforms into GT7. xD

thatd be beautiful v.v XD

MegamiTensei said:
LipeJJ said:
It is, but at the same time we have to remember graphics are enhanced on these replay modes well beyond in game graphics.

Replay does that? Legit question since I rarely play racing sims

Yep.

But I bet GTS will still be the best looking game ever by the time it releases. GT always looks so... real, it's almost weird. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

If anything, we should wait until we get the real deal version to play for ourselves. That said, it doesn't look anywhere near real, it looks still "gamy" but that's ok, it is a game. Just don't oversell the thing.

Physics look good on the surface, visuals are amazing but they still did their sound recording at a gardening convention. How did GT2 have better audiovisual design than all the games after it? Come on, Polyphony!

Then again, I'll rather wait for GT7, so it might not be a problem for me.

Chris Hu said:
Meh, the game itself is going to be a major letdown its taking forever to be released and it will launch with less cars then FM5 did.

Yea, it also lacks the next gen features of flat people and trees.

zero129 said:
Kerotan said:
Had a blast on this track on GT5. Can't wait to play a much upgraded version on my ps5.

I think you could be waiting awhile xD .

We'll probably get the GT7 version of that track on the ps5 in 3/4 years at this rate.  Not even that long lol.  But yeah typo in my original post. 

I've never really understood GT fans obsession with replay footage. The games don't look (or from what I have seen of Sport gameplay, sound) like that when you actually play the game. It's bizarre.

That replay footage looks ok but outside of lighting it doesn't look like anything special.