By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - History of your username?

Before I was on here, I hung out around Game Trailers with the username 'Cloudhead', because I often daydream/brainstorm about stories and characters, and like someone with their head in the Clouds, I went with Cloudhead.

However, with here, since I figured I'd use drawings of various girl characters, I went with Cloudman, so people will be sure to know that I am a MAN...

Also, he's that cool robot master from Mega Man 7. That's a neat tidbit too Still haven't used him as an avi though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

My pet beagle passed away around the time I found vgchartz.

Vini (My nickname, full name is "Vinicius") + 256 (Random number that I found cool) = ??? = Profit.

Been using this username for everything for a while now, it's pretty basic but it does the job (Really happy that I managed to get my first name as my Nintendo ID though) =P

I am a member of one ofq the biggest brotherhoods from the last 4 centuries. It has a lot to do with mysticism, kabballah and paganism. There you have it.

Mine is self explanatory. I got into the anime at the same time as I started to post on forums. I've used this username everywhere since - GameFAQs, here, PSN.

Around the Network

Growing up in a trailer park in the 80's, there was a small grocery store there with an arcade game called "Starfighter" outside. I used to dump quarters into that thing and dream of a more exciting life beyond the park. One day I achieved the high score and the creator of the game came to visit me. Little did I know, but the game was not just a game at all, but rather a space combat simulator designed by an alien race to locate a gifted star ship gunner to save them in a war with evil hostiles! I was whisked away to join their fleet and the adventure that followed was beyond imagination. In the end I was the last Starfighter left but I managed to save the day and stop the enemy... and that's where I get my user name from. I tell you, the 80s were amazing times.

I was on a poker site and I wanted to call myself "KLØVER" which is norwegian for "CLUBS"(as in spades, hearts, diamonds, CLUBS) The letter Ø isn't in the English alphabet, so it was changed to "KLXVER"

My username has no special history. I just use Eagle and Wolverine in almost everything I name. I don't know why but I always have. 367 is my birthday 3rd june 1997 and it si catchy so that's good

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I took my favorite color and added an "n" to the end.

Azure + N = Azuren

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

My name is Matt, and I'm from Virginia. It took me many hours of deliberating to come up with my username.

I use a different gamertag. It is meaningless to me. XBL made it up for me when I asked it to do so. I've since adopted the name on PSN, and other places.