By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Colin Moriarty is back

betacon said:
VGPolyglot said:

And what's wrong with women supporting that? Women are still being paid less than men, and they do much more housework than men, so it's fair that they should protest unequal treatment.

That get paid the extact some for the same amount of imput, unless you think people should get paid the same reardless of what they do there no wage gap. It's myth and people need to stop spotuing crap and lies.

No, I think that the repressive system of capitalism should be abolished and replaced with an alturistic and cooperative economic system.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I gather you beleieve that since women are in positions that are worse paying, then it means that they're not being discriminated against?

Who said anything about them not being discrimiated against. I said that the concept of a "wage gap" is bullshit because we live in a soceity where women can choose what careers they wish to pursue. To complain about a wage gap is to complain about the choices that women are free to make in our society.

I'm prety sure that women can't just decide that they want to be a CEO of a huge multimillion dollar corporation.

Good for him. Can't keep a good man down

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

Who said anything about them not being discrimiated against. I said that the concept of a "wage gap" is bullshit because we live in a soceity where women can choose what careers they wish to pursue. To complain about a wage gap is to complain about the choices that women are free to make in our society.

I'm prety sure that women can't just decide that they want to be a CEO of a huge multimillion dollar corporation.

Men can't just decide that either.  Do you know how most people become the CEO of a multi-million dollar corporation? They most often create that company and build that corporation from the ground up.

ShadowSoldier said:
Lawlight said:

Most of you must remember how the guy was a victim of character assassination last week with newspapers labelling him as "racist" and "sexist" when he made a mild joke on Twitter. This lead to him resigning from Kinda Funny after his colleagues threw him under the bus.

Well, he's back on Patreon and Youtube:

https://www.patreon.com/colinslaststand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_YvlhaaM0k

I'm glad he refused to apologise and bow down to the regressive left and it seems that he's garnering a lot of support. I recommend that everyone should watch his appearance on the Rubin Report.

Lol GTFOH with that bull. Colin threw himself under the bus and threaten to undo all the hardwork he and Greg started. A dick is a dick. Im glad he can take that putrid audience with him. Sad though because I love the chemistry between him and Greg. Hopefully their friendship is still intact.

Nothing you just stated was correct.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

Men can't just decide that either.  Do you know how most people become the CEO of a multi-million dollar corporation? They most often create that company and build that corporation from the ground up.

And as I said to someone else beforehand, when the wage gap laws were changed wealth was not redistributed, so those who were ahead stayed ahead.

VGPolyglot said:
betacon said:

That get paid the extact some for the same amount of imput, unless you think people should get paid the same reardless of what they do there no wage gap. It's myth and people need to stop spotuing crap and lies.

No, I think that the repressive system of capitalism should be abolished and replaced with an alturistic and cooperative economic system.

Yep reward lazy people and let them feed off the rich. brilliant.

betacon said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yep reward lazy people and let them feed off the rich. brilliant.

The vast majority of rich people get rich by feeding off the labour of the workers.

Who is he?

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

And as I said to someone else beforehand, when the wage gap laws were changed wealth was not redistributed, so those who were ahead stayed ahead.

why would weath be redistributed? You act as if that's a reasonable thing to do.