By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch has the second worst video game of all time

alternine said:
Shiken said:
Well it also has the greatest, soooooo...

Not really 

One of the greatest

Around the Network
lonerism said:
Alkibiádēs said:
And this needs a thread why?

Why can't it have a review thread? Or you only want threads for good games?

Is this really a review thread though? The title of the thread clearly hints at where the authors focus lies. 

pastro243 said:
Well, tbf it also has one of the greatest lol

Do does Wii U.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I thought this was a joke thread... sad.

onionberry said:
I thought this was a joke thread...                                   

It is to a degree.

Around the Network
lonerism said:
Alkibiádēs said:
And this needs a thread why?

Why can't it have a review thread? Or you only want threads for good games?

If we're going to make a review thread for every small insignicant game then this forum would be flooded with such threads. I have a hunch that this thread wouldn't have been created if it wasn't for the fact that it's a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Just look at the title. 

It must really hurt some people that Breath of the Wild got such good review scores... 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Waits patiently for someone to make a "so whats exactly wrong with vroom" thread.

How quickly people forget about WiiU's The Letter ....

Tmfwang said:

The newly released Switch-exclusive called Vroom in the Night Sky has so far recieved a staggering low metacritic score. In fact, its 16/100, puts this game as the second worst game on metacritic, beaten only by Wii U exclusive Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade's metacritic score of 11/100.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all/filtered?page=139

How much "research" did you put into this?  The Letter is at a 14 ...

Nobody cares about digital shovelware. Only physical matters for this sort of thing. Family Party had a physical release.