By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect: Andromeda Meta Thread - 76 PC / 74 PS4 / 76 XB1

BraLoD said:
mariotgp said:

Damage control much?

People this days...
I never played a Mass Effect game, never cared about it, was never interested in Andromeda and won't buy it as well.

People can't stand a damn opinion that tries to put something in any kind of perspective, ffs.

Why is someones opinion needed on this subject? The average of the reviews in perspective to expectations and weight of a game. A game, a franchise, the fourth entry in the series and the first in this new old gen that was advertised as a blockbuster. Of course some people can  and will have fun with it. A two year can have fun with a dog turd too. Opinion o opinion. "Good" sometimes isnt good enough.

Imagine a Zelda game would ve received a score this low. Could anyone imagine people say "well, at least they tried and its still in the green".

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

So, having never played a Mass Effect, should I get this and be excited about it?
I mean, can't get disappointed because it's not as good as previous games.

If they had taken another 3-4 months, to fix Animations / bugs & glitches / dialogue...... would it have been worth it for them? It seems like theres alot of stuff that probably wouldnt be to hard to fix, if they spent abit of time trying.

Man I really didn't expect to overshoot it by so much with 83 lol

Around the Network

Oh, and a quick reminder, BOTW metacritic score is still higher than HZD's

It's so great being a Switch owner :D

User moderated -RavenXtra

JRPGfan said:
Mr_No said:
I did expect for the scores to go that low, even if my original prediction was an 80. But I'll buy it regardless, because my main focus will be the multiplayer. I'm just hoping that mode doesn't have all the shortcomings the single player has.

I think your the first Person Ive ever heard say they're buying a Mass effect game for its multiplayer.

The co-op multiplayer on Mass Effect 3 felt like it was very entertaiing, like a breath of fresh air when a game didn't force you to compete against others in a PvP. This is why I'm not buying this game for the story, but for the multiplayer mostly.

There are a couple of concerns, as people say the MP is similar to the one on the previous game, and how the potential future content will be added.

Well, I'll buy it because the I adore the first trilogy and I want to try it myself. But things don't look good tbh.

mariotgp said:

It's too severe.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
mariotgp said:

It's too severe.

This is not the place for this discussion, keep it on-topic.