By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This Swede was slandered, attacked and fired for reporting situation in Sweden in social media

Lol @ a war between europeans and immigrants.

It will take an extremely long time for that to even be potentially considered. Europe must deal with a decreasing workforce and a potential Euro COLLAPSE. With or without refugees, they are going to be in some trouble.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Turkey are more disputable, but I still consider them culturally European.

Russia however are definitely European. For much of their history Russia was entirely within Europe, and even now that Siberia is part of Russia too the main parts of it are all still in Europe. The vast majority of Russia's population and wealth is in the European part of it. The vast majority of people in Russia are Slavic (a European ethnicity). The Russian language is a European language and uses a European writing system, They may have more land in Asia than Europe, but the suggestion that Russia is more Asian than European is just wrong.

Edit: Also worth mentioning that like Russia the majority of Denmark's territory isn't in Europe (Greenland is in North America), yet I don't see anyone saying they're not a European country...

@OP - Sweden is already lost. I seriously think that very soon there will be huge fights between Europeans and immigrants. They may reach a point in which the government won't have other choice but to kick all immigrants out of these countries, or there will be a crazy civil war.

Seriously as much as people whine about the regressive left, what is this whiny right? 

Jeezus. For all the nose thumbing Europeans do towards Americans, the fact is America is like about 40% minorities and people for the most part get along reasonably well. Canada is like 30%+ minority population in all the major cities and people by and large get along just fine. Sure there are some issues, but it's not like there's not like chaos in the streets.

You Europeans can't even deal with a 8-9% immigrant population without jumping to proclaimations of World War II style genocide? Like really? Stop crying like a bunch of babies. Integrate people better with smarter programs. Where there are pockets of crime due to poverty increase police presence. Try saying hello to some of the people or getting to know some of them, you might *shock* realize they are different yes, but they're not from Mars either.

Soundwave said:
Scisca said:

@OP - Sweden is already lost. I seriously think that very soon there will be huge fights between Europeans and immigrants. They may reach a point in which the government won't have other choice but to kick all immigrants out of these countries, or there will be a crazy civil war.

Seriously as much as people whine about the regressive left, what is this whiny right? 

Jeezus. For all the nose thumbing Europeans do towards Americans, the fact is America is like about 40% minorities and people for the most part get along reasonably well. Canada is like 30%+ minority population in all the major cities and people by and large get along just fine. Sure there are some issues, but it's not like there's not like chaos in the streets.

You Europeans can't even deal with a 8-9% immigrant population without jumping to proclaimations of World War II style genocide? Like really? Stop crying like a bunch of babies. Integrate people better with smarter programs. Where there are pockets of crime due to poverty increase police presence. Try saying hello to some of the people or getting to know some of them, you might *shock* realize they are different yes, but they're not from Mars either.

Whiny? Nah. Just when I look at European Westerners, I see nations that turned black men into a race of slaves, nearly obliterated all Native Americans and all the European Jews. And lets not forget that people who participated in that are still alive, you know. Western nations are perfectly capable of going back to their roots, imo. When I hear stories like the one in Netherlands, where after a primary school teacher informed his pupils about the terrorist attack in Belgium, immigrant kids started cheering and clapping, I start to think what European kids had to think at that point seeing this. Our generation won't do jack, but people born and raised in such a reality? I won't underestimate them. Think of future young Frenchmen, who live in this sewage dump that France has been turned into with constant martial time, terrorist attacks, street fights, cars being set on fire, no-go zones, etc. They are gonna look at France in the 60s/70s/80s as paradise lost - and guess who they'll blame for this? The Swedes, Belgians, Dutch, French, Germans, Spanish and Italians - they all have a beefy track record of doing disgusting stuff. I'm not whinning, I'm raising awareness before shit hits the fan. Again.

And don't forget, there are minorities and minorities, not all groups are the same.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Soundwave said:
Scisca said:

Who's talking about minority? You're confusing immigrants from a totally different culture to minorities.

Scisca said:
Soundwave said:

Whiny? Nah. Just when I look at European Westerners, I see nations that turned black men into a race of slaves, nearly obliterated all Native Americans and all the European Jews. And lets not forget that people who participated in that are still alive, you know. Western nations are perfectly capable of going back to their roots, imo. When I hear stories like the one in Netherlands, where after a primary school teacher informed his pupils about the terrorist attack in Belgium, immigrant kids started cheering and clapping, I start to think what European kids had to think at that point seeing this. Our generation won't do jack, but people born and raised in such a reality? I won't underestimate them. Swedes, Belgians, Dutch, French, Germans, Spanish and Italians - they all have a beefy track record of doing disgusting stuff. I'm not whinning, I'm raising awareness before shit hits the fan. Again.

And don't forget, there are minorities and minorities, not all groups are the same.

Yeah hundreds of years ago. Pretty sure iPhones and prostitutes in neon window cases weren't a thing 200 years ago either. Things change there is no going back to 1812. 

If you can't even handle like 10% of your population being a different hue ... jeeeeeeeezus. You might actually need to learn a thing or two from Americans and Canadians. 

Integrate people better, where there is obvious violent crime enable police to crack down, for families who are just trying to raise their kids and want a better life build more bridges. Stop whining so much and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. 10% of your population being of a different ethnicity is nothing. You wouldn't last ten minutes in New York City being that soft.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Scisca said:

Whiny? Nah. Just when I look at European Westerners, I see nations that turned black men into a race of slaves, nearly obliterated all Native Americans and all the European Jews. And lets not forget that people who participated in that are still alive, you know. Western nations are perfectly capable of going back to their roots, imo. When I hear stories like the one in Netherlands, where after a primary school teacher informed his pupils about the terrorist attack in Belgium, immigrant kids started cheering and clapping, I start to think what European kids had to think at that point seeing this. Our generation won't do jack, but people born and raised in such a reality? I won't underestimate them. Swedes, Belgians, Dutch, French, Germans, Spanish and Italians - they all have a beefy track record of doing disgusting stuff. I'm not whinning, I'm raising awareness before shit hits the fan. Again.

Yeah hundreds of years ago. Pretty sure iPhones and prostitutes in neon window cases weren't a thing 200 years ago either. Things change there is no going back to 1812. 

If you can't even handle like 10% of your population being a different hue ... jeeeeeeeezus. You might actually need to learn a thing or two from Americans and Canadians. 

Integrate people better. Stop whining so much and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. 10% of your population being of a different ethnicity is nothing. 

Hundreds of years ago? I could swear than even last year there was a court case in Germany against some Auschwitz guards. Swedes were into the "perfect white-skinned, blue-eyed blonde" program till the 70s with their eugenics and mandatory abortions and sterilizations of people deemed not worthy to procreate. The Year of Africa is 1960 I believe. All this is not really that far back.

And don't say that to me. Over here, we have no problems and never have had any such problems. It's the Wester Europe that we should worry about, since they are going downhill with each passing year. The soil is there for extremist movements to blossom again.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Soundwave said:
Scisca said:

Integrate people better, where there is obvious violent crime enable police to crack down, for families who are just trying to raise their kids and want a better life build more bridges. Stop whining so much and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. 10% of your population being of a different ethnicity is nothing. You wouldn't last ten minutes in New York City being that soft.

There you go again without reading what he said going on a tangent about skin colour.. *sigh*

Lawlight said:
Soundwave said:

There you go again without reading what he said going on a tangent about skin colour.. *sigh*

And so what if it's a different culture? In many cities in the US, Canada, etc. there are like 5-6 different cultures. They are still people, they're not Martians. 

Integrate them better, build bridges, involve them more in society. It's not rocket science. For those who are criminals give the police the neccessary leeway to crack down on that element. 

The fact of the matter is those people are there and they're likely going to be there in 20, 30 years from now. They're not going anywhere. So you can sit there and huff and puff and be resentful to them and see how well that goes or you can look at involving them more into society and you might find in a generation that their kids are very well integrated. Which is generally the case in countries like Canada and the US, 2nd generation kids tend to be quite well integrated. 

Lawlight said:
Pemalite said:

And I quote: "The policeman who published a post on Facebook, where he identifies immigrants as criminals suspected of incitement to racial hatred."

If you have another source of information that makes the distinction that he only provided first names, then please do. Please provide it for all. Remember, you provided the link, not I.

He identified people on his personal facebook wall, that doesn't give the officer a "pass". And those are the facts.

No, those aren't facts. You're not listening, mate. You're categorically refusing to even read his post. Do a google search and read his post and then come back because as of now you're misinformed.

If the information I have provided in my posts is inaccurate, then that fault is your own. You provided the link. And the link has confirmed what I have stated. As per the quotes in plain black and white. You are literally arguing with your own information you provided.
Please, read the link you provided and come back and have a proper discussion.

And if you think it is acceptable for any kind of professional to place information on their facebook wall, then you really are beyond reason and understanding.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Lawlight said:

No, those aren't facts. You're not listening, mate. You're categorically refusing to even read his post. Do a google search and read his post and then come back because as of now you're misinformed.

If the information I have provided in my posts is inaccurate, then that fault is your own. You provided the link. And the link has confirmed what I have stated. As per the quotes in plain black and white. You are literally arguing with your own information you provided.
Please, read the link you provided and come back and have a proper discussion.

And if you think it is acceptable for any kind of professional to place information on their facebook wall, then you really are beyond reason and understanding.

This is why you can't have a conversation with the regressive left... I made my point several times and yet nothing is registering. Here's an article with the link to the actual post:

https://www.thelocal.se/20170208/swedish-police-officer-causes-controversy-with-facebook-post

Read the facebook post and then come back. Your 2 points are wrong in any case (that he named actual people and that he breached any code of conduct - he's not being investigated for that as we all know).