By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This Swede was slandered, attacked and fired for reporting situation in Sweden in social media

Scisca said:
Soundwave said:

Yeah hundreds of years ago. Pretty sure iPhones and prostitutes in neon window cases weren't a thing 200 years ago either. Things change there is no going back to 1812. 

If you can't even handle like 10% of your population being a different hue ... jeeeeeeeezus. You might actually need to learn a thing or two from Americans and Canadians. 

Integrate people better. Stop whining so much and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. 10% of your population being of a different ethnicity is nothing. 

Hundreds of years ago? I could swear than even last year there was a court case in Germany against some Auschwitz guards. Swedes were into the "perfect white-skinned, blue-eyed blonde" program till the 70s with their eugenics and mandatory abortions and sterilizations of people deemed not worthy to procreate. The Year of Africa is 1960 I believe. All this is not really that far back.

And don't say that to me. Over here, we have no problems and never have had any such problems. It's the Wester Europe that we should worry about, since they are going downhill with each passing year. The soil is there for extremist movements to blossom again.

Poland is gonna have far bigger problems if Russia continues to extend it's influence and reassert dominance in that region. That's actually more likely to happen, if Western Europe declines in power someone is going to move in and take that power and that someone will be Russia, that's why they are backing nationalist movements. It's an interesting strategy, right now it looks like it's working for them. 

Western Europe will go on, if they have to they'll crack down on a criminal minority and focus on integration, and the bad apples will be weeded out and you'll be left with just average people. People who are getting a Nazi-boner from dreams of a race war ... hate to dissapoint but I don't see it happening. A large group of people picking on a minority group and becoming violent in today's world would be broadcast instantly on Facebook and a hundred other avenues to billions of people and it would be denounced immeidately and you would quickly have a counter-movement against that. 

Racism can only flourish in the dark, you hold a light up to it and it gets exposed for the ugliness that is fairly quickly and average citizens, big corporations, etc. do not want to have any association with that. Like a rotting corpse, the stink eventually becomes overwhelming, that's racism, it can only go so far before the stench becomes so disgusting no one can tolerate it, racists can only push to a point where the stench is only mildly noticable.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Pemalite said:

Fantastic. You have rectified the original link that you provided. So you can stop arguing with your own evidence that you provided.

My point still stands however that it is unacceptable for any professional to share such information on facebook. Confidentiality and all that.

I'm sorry but confidentiality only applies if he's given information that allows people to be identified. If I say a person named David committed a crime - whose information am I sharing here? And we already what exactly he's being investigated for so you can drop the leak/sharing of information point. All he did was relate his experience and the government is bullying for that and want to censor what he has to say.

I can't agree. And no. I won't drop that point, because that is the entire issue at hand here.
A professional naming-and-shaming people on social media is unacceptable.

And I quote: "The policeman who published a post on Facebook, where he identifies immigrants as criminals suspected of incitement to racial hatred."

https://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/polisen-misstanks-for-hets-mot-folkgrupp&prev=search

And from his facebook wall and I quote: "
Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali"

https://www.facebook.com/peter.springare/posts/10208300682343230?pnref=story

So yes. He identified people.

That is not okay. He is bullying/attacking people who cannot defend themselves in a proper, legal process.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--