By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I found the Master Sword!

Too bad I'm not strong enough to pull the Sword from the stone. I'm not joking.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

I'm not pulling it until I've completed every shrine.

spemanig said:
I'm not pulling it until I've completed every shrine.

Have you defeated any Devine Beasts yet? I have only done Noboris so far.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

First thing I did was go look for it and I found it. Sadly you need at least 13 hearts to pull it out. Temp hearts don't work. That said I also got the Hylian Sheild from Ganon's castle and that is kinda easy. At the base of the castle is a cave you can glide to. Go in skip the enemies if you wish. Go into jail with a giant skeleton beast laying on the ground. Go in and fight him. It's traditional Zelda boss and pretty easy esp with Shock Arrows or Bomb Arrows. After that you get some great weapons and the Sheild.

SegataSanshiro said:

First thing I did was go look for it and I found it. Sadly you need at least 13 hearts to pull it out. Temp hearts don't work. That said I also got the Hylian Sheild from Ganon's castle and that is kinda easy. At the base of the castle is a cave you can glide to. Go in skip the enemies if you wish. Go into jail with a giant skeleton beast laying on the ground. Go in and fight him. It's traditional Zelda boss and pretty easy esp with Shock Arrows or Bomb Arrows. After that you get some great weapons and the Sheild.

Some people don't look online or in guides to find their stuff.

And spoiler tagging your comment would be considerate...

Around the Network
Hynad said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Spoiler tagging your comment would be considerate...

Oh wow I wish I didn't read that comment now. stopped at the 13 hearts bit........sigh

It takes 12.75 hearts to pull, so 40 shrines (or as low as as 24 shrines, depending on how many divine beasts you bring down.)

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I thought it was a penis joke

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hynad said:
SegataSanshiro said:

And spoiler tagging your comment would be considerate...

God dammit. I've seen too much.

Only the true king of Camelot Hyrule can pull the sword out of the stone.