By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I found the Master Sword!

Spoiler alert!

Around the Network

Can you still see the normal ending if you pick it up? Or do you really have to use it in the final battle in order to see the better ending? I really don't like that it's attack power weakens, the more you use it.

pfffff, you're not worthy :p

Flilix said:

Only the true king of Camelot Hyrule can pull the sword out of the stone.

Luke888 said:
pfffff, you're not worthy :p

I was so excited when I saw it, only to have my hopes crushed because I am not worthy. 

I'm trying to keep this as spoiler free as possible. Everyone knows the Master Sword is in the game. 

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Captain_Yuri said:
I thought it was a penis joke

Well, now it is a penis joke

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network

i forgot about this game! i got 2 divine beasts down and haven't played in ahwile. i think its wise to skip this sword as its so weak.

FallingTitan said:
i forgot about this game! i got 2 divine beasts down and haven't played in ahwile. i think its wise to skip this sword as its so weak.

It's not weak at all. You have to be fighting against the Calamity corrupted monsters for it to awake its full power (it will glow to let you know). Otherwise, the sword is like a regular average sword. I'm using this sword against guardians and they fall quite quickly.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
spemanig said:
I'm not pulling it until I've completed every shrine.

Have you defeated any Devine Beasts yet? I have only done Noboris so far.

Yeah, all of them.

I was dissapointed that it wasn't all rusty when I found it. It technically makes sense the way the story puts it, but I would've handled it in another way.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I thought he found an Amiibo in stores or something. I'm so far behind (based on comments) despite logging in over 40 hours since launch. What the hell have I been doing!?! I don't even know what a Devine beast is!!