By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does anything disturb you to the point of making you physically ill?

Not in an interesting way. The smell of vomit, death and anything really nasty smelling can turn my stomach if I'm around it for a long time. I think that's normal. I'm not really bothered by seeing things, though.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sensitive to gore and stuff like that, so I tend to avoid games/movies/etc that feature these things. For example, I could never (And still can't) watch those scenes in Indiana Jones movies where people melt or turn into skeletons without immediately feeling sick, I always just turn my head away and wait for it to end.

These guys literally eating a spider...

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Is there a way for you to please remove the video preview? The spider in the thumbnail is too much for me...

B O I

Vomit does it to me. I can't get near it, which means I can't ever clean it up.

Some of the ridiculous political posts and this form come pretty close too.

Around the Network
LuccaCardoso1 said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Is there a way for you to please remove the video preview? The spider in the thumbnail is too much for me...

Sorry but I don't think I can do that, the thumbnail is made by the authors of the video and I don't know any way of changing it, other than totally removing the video.

If you are that sensitive to spiders I strongly suggest you do not watch the video

Also if you are that sensitive, how do you cope in every day life? I mean if a picture is too much for you, what do you do when you end up face to face with an eight-legged roommate crawling the walls of your home?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:

Sorry but I don't think I can do that, the thumbnail is made by the authors of the video and I don't know any way of changing it, other than totally removing the video.

I guess remove the link? Or put a space in the middle of it, idk.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:

If you are that sensitive to spiders I strongly suggest you do not watch the video

I won't.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:

Also if you are that sensitive, how do you cope in every day life? I mean if a picture is too much for you, what do you do when you end up face to face with an eight-legged roommate crawling the walls of your home?

Spiders are fortunately not that common in Portugal. Well, as I've described before, the effects can change. I'm lucky enough for my natural fear reaction to be to run away, so that's usually what I do. Or I'll pass out, it really depends hahahahahaha

B O I

The season finale episode of Season 6 of Walking Dead, the scene including the bat and the last person who died. Only time.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I live next to a hospital. I once saw a man soaked in blood but it didn't faze me. Though I am mildly afraid of needles and just thinking about someone getting hurt I can vividly imagine it and feel the pain myself as if it happened to me for a second.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

No, not really. At least I haven't encountered anything that does yet.

SegataSanshiro said:
Puke does.

OK, I take it back. This seems like cheating though, because puke doesn't exactly disturb me (mentally). The (physical) smell can just be so gross.