By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best explanation of Breath of the wild

Awesome video! Its amazing how adaptive the AI and overall game really is.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Breath of the Wild is not just a game with so much to do, but a game that makes you want to do so much.

This man understands

spemanig said:
Breath of the Wild is not just a game with so much to do, but a game that makes you want to do so much.

deep. deeper than Lake Hylia <3

onionberry said:
spemanig said:

True though. I just follow the story in most open world games. Zelda is just a giant playground with a great story for when I get bored.

Locknuts said:
onionberry said:

True though. I just follow the story in most open world games. Zelda is just a giant playground with a great story for when I get bored.

I saw what direction I needed to go; then immediately flew off in the opposite direction.
Found some cool stuff had a good time.
I don't think I will get bored of exploring any time soon; currently I have completed 115 Korok seed trials and 41 shrines.
Only recently did I exit Zora's domain.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
onionberry said:

exactly how I feel, after 39 hours I just now received the champion's Tunic and saw the first memory. I'm exploring every corner of Hetano.

caffeinade said:
h2ohno said:
What I find interesting is how certain enemies have great AI while others have terrible AI. It's not uniform, which is actually more realistic. With so many enemies it stands to reason some of them wouldn't be good at using a bow or being smart in general, while others are practically rocket scientists.

Have you seen the trick shots the Lynel do?

I hid behind behind a wall, he just shot straight into the air to rain Electric Arrows down on me. Like, perfect bullseye. The Bokoblins certainly aren't smart enough to do that!

EDIT: Speaking of Bokoblins, most of them are very interested in bombs and go look at one if I thow it them, but one time one Bokoblin kicked it back at me lol.

Wow, the physics and AI in this game...so much attention to detail!!! Good stuff, genuinely have some laughs here and there.

Can't watch. Too afraid of spoilers.

The boss fight actually kinda turned me away from it.