By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Danganronpa 1-2 Reload PS4 Reviews - 90 Metacritic!!!!!!!

Damn another great game on PS4, when will it end?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/danganronpa-1-2-reload

Around the Network

The two Danganrompa games are amazing. I would double dip on them if they'd release on the Switch.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

PS4 just keeps getting good software.

Meh, just a collection of Vita games. They are pretty sweet tho, but I prefer playing them on a handheld like most visual novels.

I completely forgot that this was releasing because I already played both games on Vita, but yeah, great games for PS4 owners again.

2017 is really looking like the best year in a while...

EDIT: But the final score will be lower, Danganronpa is really special and won't please everyone. 

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Meh, just a collection of Vita games. They are pretty sweet tho, but I prefer playing them on a handheld like most visual novels.

Same here. But I might give it a shot later on just to see how well it translated to the PS4, if the price will fall down.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

So far an amazing year for PS4!!!

Nothing and no one can stop this train. Gooo DR!!!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Only 5 score so far so there's plenty of room for it to change, but damn if Japan hasn't been treating the PS4 well over the last few months. They've helped turn what is normally is fairly quiet quarter into one of the PS4s best.

This is really good news because games like these need more exposure. Played the first, was a pleasant surprise. I also have the second and the side-story. I just hate that I feel compelled to buy the PS4 versions to experience the better versions.