By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

curl-6 said:
Team Feet! :)

Yes! After legs, my favorite part of a woman's body is feet. But it's not that easy to find women with really pretty feet.

Around the Network
MarkkyStorm said:
StarOcean said:

This is about the physical aspects of the body. It wasn't about real women. And the thread is about physical preference not about mistreatment, nor is it mistreating women to appreciate their body. My gf wants me to be attracted to her physical appearance, not just her personality. My friend, it doesn't work to just say you like her personality. It causes them to think they aren't pretty, that you aren't attracted to them -and they will leave you. That's a guarantee. You can love your other halves body and personality. 

Oh, yeah. This is even worse when the girl doesn't have one of the two attributes (butt & boobs). My wife is skinny with a big beautiful rounded ass, but have small boobs. Even I being a legs-guy (or a butt-guy, if I have to choose over boobs and butt) and always had praised her beautiful shapes, she still is a little insecure about her body because of the boobs. If I said that I liked her just because of her personality, she would definitely freak out.

Exactly. I mean in the past I tried to make it about personality only when I was like 13-14. But they really do hate it. Women, along with men, like to be praised for their appearance. I love when my gf tells me she thinks I'm sexy or compliments something about me. I was actually once with a girl who only liked me for my personality. That lasted a week. It was fucking weird XD 

w-why is this on the home page?

both

Last edited by fory77 - on 27 October 2017

fory77 said:

Because you've set your forums to show NSFW threads.

Butts, cushion for the pushin' and they're more fun to grab imho.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
fory77 said:

Because you've set your forums to show NSFW threads.

woah, i've discovered a hidden power i never could have imagined.

StarOcean said:
MarkkyStorm said:

Oh, yeah. This is even worse when the girl doesn't have one of the two attributes (butt & boobs). My wife is skinny with a big beautiful rounded ass, but have small boobs. Even I being a legs-guy (or a butt-guy, if I have to choose over boobs and butt) and always had praised her beautiful shapes, she still is a little insecure about her body because of the boobs. If I said that I liked her just because of her personality, she would definitely freak out.

Exactly. I mean in the past I tried to make it about personality only when I was like 13-14. But they really do hate it. Women, along with men, like to be praised for their appearance. I love when my gf tells me she thinks I'm sexy or compliments something about me. I was actually once with a girl who only liked me for my personality. That lasted a week. It was fucking weird XD 

My first relationship (that started when I was just 14 and actually lasted quite long, almost 6 years) was based on liking just the personality. It worked at first because we lived VERY distant from each other. When we get to live close, it obviously ended in a few months. She liked skinny guys with no body hair and I am a big guy (somewhere between fat and strong) all hairy and with a respectable beard. I like long-haired girls with beatiful legs and feet, and she kept cutting her hair shorter and shorter and also had thin legs and not much of a butt. The point is: personality is good, but without passion for each others body, no relationship can survive.

Butts because a guy with boobs is really not attractive.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Do you prefer a big, fat ass, or a nice, firm one?

VGPolyglot said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Do you prefer a big, fat ass, or a nice, firm one?

Something like that:

Signature goes here!