By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

I like both to be honest, but if you're twisting my arm...

I'd choose titties...er..breasts...I mean flesh mountains. Dammit I LOVE BOOBS!!! How did this thread escape me?! Anyway, it's another reason why I married my wife. Not the only reason though. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
MarkkyStorm said:
curl-6 said:
Team Feet! :)

Yes! After legs, my favorite part of a woman's body is feet. But it's not that easy to find women with really pretty feet.

Yeah that's true, much harder to find than nice boobs for example. It depends a lot more on how well she takes care of them.

pbroy said:
Man boobs

Hnngg..

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

KLAMarine said:
Shikamo said:

Butts ftw 

And for the ladies:

Zelda's facial expressions are great!

Now that is pretty funny shit right there.

Really depends on the woman.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
I can't decide.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

LivingMetal said:
So "NSFW Discussion" are back showing up on the "Top Topics" section?

Goes by your saved filter settings now.

curl-6 said:
MarkkyStorm said:

Yes! After legs, my favorite part of a woman's body is feet. But it's not that easy to find women with really pretty feet.

Yeah that's true, much harder to find than nice boobs for example. It depends a lot more on how well she takes care of them.

Exactly, and that's one of the beauties of the thing. You can buy a huge pair of boobs, that's not possible with feet.

MarkkyStorm said:
curl-6 said:

Exactly, and that's one of the beauties of the thing. You can buy a huge pair of boobs, that's not possible with feet.

That's it, you have to be naturally blessed then on top of that put the effort in to keep them in good condition. Not many people tick both boxes. 

OK, here's a late Halloween treat for VGC feet fetishists.   

http://www.worldlifestyle.com/trending/30-celebs-shockingly-ugly-feet

No need to thank me, just my duty.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!