By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Bewbs!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Easily boobs. Just don't get the appeal of butts.

Well, a good butt often shows hard work (plenty of squats) on a woman.  Also, depending on preferred position in coitus may find yourself seeing said buttocks quite often.

I have no preference, can appreicate many attributes women possess.

Shikamo said:

Butts ftw 

And for the ladies:

Zelda's facial expressions are great!

Boobs for the win. Arses are gross.

As my cousin once said, "asses don't lie!"

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Butts taste better than boobs.

There are nice boobs, and nice asses, and girls that have one or the other, but not both.

I would go with a nice set of boobs, because the best girl ass doesn't hold a candle to the best guy ass. However, a good set of breasts beats anything on any guys chest.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Wow Compile Hearts, you guys are not uptight haha.

With that said, I'm team #sorrygirlsilikeboys.

They say a nice butt can always compensate for a lack of boobs. Boobs can never compensate for a lack of butt.

Boobs will eventually go to your kids, the butt is yours forever.