By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you think will be GOTY 2008?

Munkeh111 said:
I am going to say Eight Days. We have not seen much of it, but what we have seen looked amazing, and there was some new info on in leaked recently

eight days was cancelled

Around the Network

There is no way MGS4 will be game of the year now.

It will not be Wii Fit, alas.

SSBB, Spore, MGS4 all stand a chance, as does whatever Nintendo unveils for this year

GTAIV stands a small chance, but I don't think it can win, being in the same year as MGSIV
Similarly, SSBB will ruin Mario Kart's chances

I doubt Starcraft II will get it.

LBP planet is awesome, but not GOTY material

For me it's too early to tell, still some e3 announcements and such. I hope GTA 4 doesn't get it, I don't doubt the game itself, but it always seems the hyped trendy thing to do especially when IGN gives it an 11/10 and such. I would rather See SSBB MGS4 or something like Orange box get it (unless that counts as 07).

btw - i was scared that Leo-J was back as well DMJ

Around the Network

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think GTAIV will probably be GOTY in most peoples eyes.

This is invisible text!

GTA IV is shaping up to be a winner. However, I'm hoping for Metal Gear Solid 4 or Brawl to beat it. Spore and Starcraft 2 might also give it a run for its money.

I drink your milkshake.

I don't think there is anyway MGS4 will get it now given its up and down scores and confused fan impressions.

I'm willing to bet it'll be some yet to be announced Nintendo game..

Play and/or create your own dream games below. Message for more info. ^_^

If Portal was GOTY last year, WiiFit has it won easily this year

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099