By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch: Isolated Cases Or Reasons For Concern?

hunter_alien said:
Never was there a single system as broken as the Xbox 360 in the history of console gaming, yet it still managed to do almost 90 million. If the support will come, gamers will flock to it They only need games.

Truth. That thing was terrible. And yet, I loved mine. 

As it was also the case with most my ex-girlfriends...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
maxleresistant said:

of course it did 90 million, people had to buy it at least twice ^^

I know I had to.

I bought five! 

Two as gifts. Three for me (one broke, though...).

lol. Since the 360 everytime I see LT sales, I always think about how many of those are actually used? How many are in the trash, stocked somewhere, in a used stores, etc etc.

That's why I think MS is in the right with wanting to move away from those numbers and focus on active users numbers, play time, money spent etc. Of course that's not the only reason, if the One was number one, they would throw sales numbers at us every 4 weeks like Sony does.

But you have to see that there is a good point there.

*watched some of the video*

I won't make excuses for them. I haven't experienced anything yet but if there are issues, they need to be sorted out, asap.

WagnerPaiva said:
hunter_alien said:
Never was there a single system as broken as the Xbox 360 in the history of console gaming, yet it still managed to do almost 90 million. If the support will come, gamers will flock to it They only need games.

Yeah, not very fun when they get red ringed...

KLXVER said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yeah, not very fun when they get red ringed...

You are a pun genius.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

That's tech for ya: doesn't always work perfectly every time. That's what warranties are for.

That said, I'll be using my warranty to its fullest if necessary once I get my Switch.

Isolated cases or not I'm definitely giving it a month or two before buying, that's for sure. Buying any console at launch is a risky move imo.

Vini256 said:

Isolated cases or not I'm definitely giving it a month or two before buying, that's for sure. Buying any console at launch is a risky move imo.

If I saw this video, I'd have waited, too. Can't blame you.

Vini256 said:

A month or two won't solve any possible hardware issues, only software.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
Vini256 said:

A month or two won't solve any possible hardware issues, only software.

If theres enough problems of certain sorts you ll have learned about them, in about 2months time though.