By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Breath of the Wild really that good?

I have spent well over 20 hours exploring.
Currently, I have: 3 hearts, 2X stamina, a Giant horse and climbing gear.
If you like exploring, this game is for you.
I have not touched the story, and I have only been to one town, so I cannot speak about the rest of the game; though the one town I went to was really cool, worth really interesting characters.

Around the Network

Game is actually that good, basically I can't stop playing it when I start.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Have you ever played a game that you couldn't stop playing? A game that makes you say to yourself, "just one more hour", and six hours later you still want to explore more. Zelda: BOTW is such a game.

Yup, this.

Sooo many troll reviews. Yes it is good, it is really good!

I've been watching AngryJoe live stream BoTW on twitch, and he doesn't look hooked.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Well 0/10 is obvious troll, but some of their arguments seems reasonable.

Around the Network

Yes its very good. Definitely the best openworld sandbox game going around.
User Scores will always be low. Gamers will give it a 0/10 probably on stupid reasons like 720p-900p hurts there eyes.

havent played the game or ever will, but i wouldnt pay attention to user's scores if i were you.

Full of troll posts. Ignore the user score.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

alternine said:
Youre asking huge Nintendo fans on how good Breath of the wild is. You're not exactly gonna get honest answers lol

He should just ask you then, since your not a Nintendo fan and dont have Zelda yet

Where else can we move the goal post too? :P

I have been playing it for around 25 hours, and i can say this is already my favorite game of all time

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language