By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Breath of the Wild really that good?

morenoingrato said:
I finished the game today.

There are a couple things that could have been better. Korok seeds are dumb and should not have been there at all, the Goron Divine Beast infiltration was very flat compared to the other amazing infiltrations, framerate was bad sometimes, and rain was annoying.

With that said, I loved the game. Absolute Masterpiece. Definitely my favorite Zelda game.
The soundtrack was fantastic. The gameplay and the combat and the difficulty was exciting and refreshing. The world was so cool, so interesting.

I am honestly glad they broke with Zelda traditions. This might not appease some fans, but it works for the better. This is a modern and fun Zelda that retains some cores but reinvents the franchise.

It is that good.

Honestly, Twilight Princess will probably feel ancient now compared to this game.

About the Goron Divine Beast infiltration, idk, I kinda like the change of pace from the more action-oriented infiltrations from the others (I haven't gotten to the Rito Divine Beast Fortress yet). Sure it's not Metal Gear, but I like that I was able to utilize my environment and my runes. I didn't really have enough Ancient arrows at the time so I had to be a little more creative in handling the security Guardians.

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
morenoingrato said:
I finished the game today.

There are a couple things that could have been better. Korok seeds are dumb and should not have been there at all, the Goron Divine Beast infiltration was very flat compared to the other amazing infiltrations, framerate was bad sometimes, and rain was annoying.

With that said, I loved the game. Absolute Masterpiece. Definitely my favorite Zelda game.
The soundtrack was fantastic. The gameplay and the combat and the difficulty was exciting and refreshing. The world was so cool, so interesting.

I am honestly glad they broke with Zelda traditions. This might not appease some fans, but it works for the better. This is a modern and fun Zelda that retains some cores but reinvents the franchise.

It is that good.

Honestly, Twilight Princess will probably feel ancient now compared to this game.

About the Goron Divine Beast infiltration, idk, I kinda like the change of pace from the more action-oriented infiltrations from the others (I haven't gotten to the Rito Divine Beast Fortress yet). Sure it's not Metal Gear, but I like that I was able to utilize my environment and my runes. I didn't really have enough Ancient arrows at the time so I had to be a little more creative in handling the security Guardians.

It's terrible from the start to an end.

Boberkun said:
Kai_Mao said:

I guess I'll eventually be a judge of that :P

Kai_Mao said:
Boberkun said:

I guess I'll eventually be a judge of that :P

No doubt. See you later in this thread.