By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump accuses Obama of wire tapping Trump Tower before election win

What a sad ruler we have, I just can't.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:

Trump is also unaware what it takes to get a FISA warrant.

Not much, it seems, since only something like 0.02% of requests are denied. So it says a lot that the FISC kangaroo court actually rejected the first request.

FIT_Gamer said:
vivster said:

Sounds like fake news to me. People shouldn't trust the media.

He tweeted it directly. Not fake news, but alternative facts. 

What if I told you, Twitter is a medium.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is a very serious threat. Accusing someone of tapping your phone line isn't a joke.

How can he say something and not back it up? He could at least show us why he believes this is the case. Also, I don't think tweeting this is a smart idea. Why would you just share this to the world? It's asking for people to take advantage of lack of security and screw around with him

Ruler said:
Puppyroach said:
These are the tweets of a desperate, entrenched man that feels that walls are closing in on him and the deal he made with the Russian government.

Clintons campaign was directlay paid by Saudi Arabia, Germany and Qatar 

Not directly paid, but it would have been welcomed if she had been investigated as well but since she isn't president, that matter is kind of irrelevant, wouldn't you think?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Puppyroach said:
These are the tweets of a desperate, entrenched man that feels that walls are closing in on him and the deal he made with the Russian government.

Extremely unlikely since if there were such a deal it would have been exposed by now by all the powerful people who were so very desperate to keep him out of power. The fact that the whole Russia narrative has been nothing but an innuendo campaign strongly indicates that there's simply no there there and it's simply a pathetic attempt to delegitimize Trump.

USA imposes sanctions on Russia, including costing Exxon mobil a 500 billion dollar deal. Out of the blue, Trump selects Rex Tillersson, with no foreign political experience at all, but a former CEO of Exxon mobil, as the one to discuss directly to Russia as secretary of state. Meanwhile, Michael Flynn and Jeff Session cannot remember having meetings with Russian ambassadors and when they are exposed, they don't remember what the conversations were about. More and more surrogates to Trump are exposed to having contacts with russians.

This is a complete screw up by the Trump team, so the very fact that we are discussing it just goes to shows it is being exposed by these powerful people? Would you stance be the same if it was Hillary Clintons team that had been so heavily involved with Russians in this way? Because I know I would handle it the exact same way.

UnderstatedCornHole said:
Puppyroach said:

I dunno, your post kinda pivots off to unrelated topic so maybe it's you that needs to discredit Trump through intellectual reasoning and not throw dirt around.

Well, it's hardly an appointment unrelated topic if it relates to his behaviour now, is it?

Based on his previous remarks, this could very well be something he heard on Foxnews.

If not true, I seriously hope Obama sues him for slander. Won't happen, but one could hope. How ironic that he keeps talking about fake news while spreading fake news all the time himself (e.g. that we won the popular vote because there were 3 million illegal votes; with no proof to back it up, of course) .

Pathetic.

Ruler said:
Puppyroach said:

Clintons campaign was directlay paid by Saudi Arabia, Germany and Qatar 

they arent in the WH so why  bother?

I don't know what "side" to believe anymore, nor do I care. I'm just gonna be sitting back enjoying the show..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden