By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How perfect is that Switch Pro Controller?

It's a great controller, probably my new fav controller of all time, up there with GCN and DS4.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Will receive my Switch as well as the Pro Controller on Tuesday :)
So while I cannot tell you how much I love it yet, I'm super glad to read your feedback and I'm so happy Nintendo went with the same layout than the Xbox.

Love the switch pro controller, it's my 2nd favorite controller only behind the Xbox one Controller

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I was going to hold off getting one for a while, but as soon as I saw that it works natively on PC I changed my mind. I love my Wii U Pro but I don't like having to use a program every time I want to use it with Steam. It also looks pretty slick, my only complaint about it is the offset analog sticks, but I'll get used to it surely.

Just the price is my issue :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Does anyone know if the Switch Pro controller works for Wii U?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

The joy cons are better for Zelda and UI navigation at least (although touch screen trumps both for UI navigation. I haven't played anything else. I am honestly not sure what kind of game the pro controller is for.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

superchunk said:

I mean damn, is that thing perfect? Solid in the hands with excellent grip and comfort. All of the buttons, sticks and triggers have smooth and satisfied clicks... I absolutely love this controller. 

This is the only way I'll play when docked from now on.

Did you all buy one?

I'm excited, one is coming with the only switch bundle that was available I managed to buy.

The Pro Controller line has definitely been, in my opinion, the most underrated controller recently. The battery life of the last one was just unreal... I don't expect that to last here but they're damn comfortable.

People talk about price ignoring how much they spend on batteries for XBO. As far as I'm concerned, switch controller is far cheaper. My switch had been on all morning. Still full bars.

It's worth it.

Joycon in each hand I find perfect, and I have enormous hands..