By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So we can't track play times on switch?

Meh.. that's something I really wanted on PS4, now Nintendo have ditched it? Was a nice feature.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Switch isn't Iwata's console. Yes, he had a big hand in it but Nintendo is under new leadership now and a new direction. I wouldn't expect alot of carry over. These are new times.

Well the new times suck.  Example:  Club Nintendo to My Nintendo

That's your opinion. I'll take BOTW over SS and it's casual waggle-fest any day of the week. 

I liked that feature on WiiU. Another one bites the dust.

Jranation said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Nope, not at all. Xbox One has it, although in my experience it's liable to be wrong by quite a large margin. Perhaps MS have fixed it now though?

Oh wow. I thought it was normal to have it so I was shocked the Switched is not having it. Considering the 3DS had a really good tracker and the Wii U doing only half of the 3DS version. 

what's the difference between the WiiU and 3DS?

DarthMetalliCube said:

I prefer NOT to know how much time I've been playing to be honest.. 

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. The number of hours I've sunk into Zelda over the last three days is surely embarrassing  

Around the Network
maxleresistant said:
Jranation said:

Oh wow. I thought it was normal to have it so I was shocked the Switched is not having it. Considering the 3DS had a really good tracker and the Wii U doing only half of the 3DS version. 

The Wii U doesnt have a chart system like the reorder it on things like Most times played, most average play time, sooo the Wii U ver takes a longer time to see your top 10 most played games. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
maxleresistant said:

The Wii U doesnt have a chart system like the reorder it on things like Most times played, most average play time, sooo the Wii U ver takes a longer time to see your top 10 most played games. 

Ok. Yeah it's a nice addition.

I miss that features. I'm just mentally tallying it up. Think I'm about 10 hours so far