By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2017 - Semifinal - LadyJasmine Vs Golfgt170

Golf ftw. true mvp

Around the Network

LadyJasmine

I mean, I'm a guy, so I find women more attractive than men...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:

Currently the best Italian football team at the club level. And my favourite team, of course.

Really? That's kind of surprising. You're from south America right? Thought you would have had a south American favourite team, especially since there are some good ones over there too!

Anyways, my vote = Golf!

I am half Italian

I also never watched South American football very often. Maybe a few Santander finals, also went to see my city's team games live every once in a while. But Venezuela is much more better at Baseball, and even then, Basketball games are much more interesting.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Golfdaddy170

Golf

Around the Network

Golf.

Look I'm a guy, j is attractive, the boobs are insane that's true.
I've just never been into lady j s style. It's very Armenian princess, and I went out with one when I was 17. I mean no offense, it's just not my taste anymore. I'm more into bad bitches.

LadyJasmine

What's her deal btw. She Indian, Iranian, Persian????

Lady J. 

Golf!

The Lady