By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2017 - Semifinal - LadyJasmine Vs Golfgt170

Welcome to VGC's Most Attractive User Tournament of 2017! In the elimination process, you will vote for who you think is the most attractive user in the round.

Rules.

1. Vote for one person.

I vote Juventus

2. One vote per round.
3. Must have over 250 posts.
4. No flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.
5. For users participating: If you appear in this round and don't vote, you will be penalized 2 points.

The highest voted will advance to the finals!

Last round results:

ArchangelMadzz - 13
Wright - 11

Users advancing to the Final:

ArchangelMadzz

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I want to address 2 things:

1. Madzz voted for himself, making him win... But if he voted for Wright, we would've had a tie! I have no idea how I would have handle a tie in a 1v1 scenario. You guys have any suggestion for future proofing?

2. This is the second time these 2 encounter. First was at Stage 1 through RNG (how I make rounds in the first 2 stages), and now as a 1st place vs 2nd place format. 

Anyway... Let's go Golf!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Bandorr said:
Close one.
Who is Juventus?

Also I vote for LadyJasmine.

Currently the best Italian football team at the club level. And my favourite team, of course.

Slarvax said:

1. Madzz voted for himself, making him win... But if he voted for Wright, we would've had a tie! I have no idea how I would have handle a tie in a 1v1 scenario. You guys have any suggestion for future proofing?

Don't vote. Leave your own vote out until the very end in case a tie-breaker is needed. 

Also I vote for LadyJasmine.

GolfGT170

Around the Network

LadyJasmine.

I mean, its not even fair lol

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Lady J.

Ms. Jasmine

Proud to be a Californian.

LadyJasmine.

Easy haha Jasmine :)